Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"

I am soo disappointed in you all !!! I gave you all 2 updates in one day(On sunday) and you all didn't even voted like usual..!

And here I was expecting 600+ votes on both chapters.!!! 🙄

You all just ruined by mood..!😶😒

Author's POV

"Wife?"

"Hmmm"

"I have a question"

He said. Making him sound a little serious. She thought he was asking something serious until she heard his next sentence. Her cheeks turn red and heartbeat fasten.

"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"

"Honeymoon...?"

"Yeah.. we should go on one."

Eva looked at him with narrowed eyes. As per she remember they already went on honeymoon.

Right?

"But we already went on one!"

Hearing her Alexander groaned. His face which wad on her shoulder was now in a cute pout.

"That wasn't any honeymoon"

Alexander said. Eva turned her face sidewise to see him. He was already looking at her with a mischief glint in his eyes.

"How?"

Eva asked. Her mood now was playful. And his playful with dirty side was her favorite now. Hearing her he pulled his face up and smrik. Snaking his arms around her waist he pulled her more into him.

Now he was laying and she was laying on him. Her dress which has a deep neck wasn't hiding any of her assets. Again putting his face in her neck he gazed down at her almost out breast and said.

"Because we didn't what couple do on honeymoon. We need a vacation where only you , Me and our moans will accomplish. Where the only sound will be the skin slapping sound. Where the only dress you will wear will be your birthsuit. Get it?"

Eva's thighs clenched. Her thoart went dry and her heartbeat increased. With the intensity he explained his desire made her wet again.

Alex nuzzled his nose on her neck which made her feel hot. She cluched the end of her dress in her fist trying to control her ragging hormones.

A shy smile was on her face, as soon as his words registered in her mind she gasped. Hitting his hand which was on her waist she tried getting up while saying

"Shameless"

Alexander chuckled hearing her, pressing a kiss on her cheeks he laughed. Her cheeks turned red and her whole body vibrated by his laughter.

"Didn't I told you...it's a sin to have shame in front of your wife"

He said after his laughter died. She just gave him a bored look but only she know how much his words still effected her.

Alexander then hugged her tightly while smiling.

God really blessed him a very cute wife.

"I love you soo damn Wife"