''Lycaon is right about giving his powers to her, but you will have to manipulate her memories and bond her to a host,'' The witch goddess advised.

''You should know that bonding a were and the wolf doesn't include me only. The wolf has to choose for themselves,'' Selene said.

''Will it be the same for Artemis?" The witch goddess asked.

''I don't know, Hecate. I don't know,'' The moon goddess said as she closed her eyes.

The memory changed to another one, a familiar one that flashed in my mind when I thought of the vampire god messenger's name.

But this time, I saw myself. Another of myself with red eyes and not violet eyes held in chains with symbols surrounding that version of myself in the air and on the body.

'Artemis,' I thought as I looked at the red eyes.

Other gods surrounded her as the sealing took place.

I saw another handsome god with bat wings on his back, and I guessed he was the Vampire god.

The moon goddess sobbed and kept apologizing, ''Sorry, I am so sorry.''

''It's okay, your majesty. The future, you predicted, might not come true if you don't intervene.'' Artemis, the other version of myself, struggled to talk as the gods sealed her powers.

''The Host you chose will be different as I bonded with her the second she was born,'' Artemis said, smiling at the moon goddess.

''We will defeat Typhon together,'' Her voice echoed as the memory changed to another.

But this time, my surroundings changed to white, and white light surrounded me.

'The moon goddess,' I thought as I remembered the dream with the same scenery.

''So Artemis was your messenger,'' I stated in the white scenery.

The place was quiet till a familiar enchanting voice spoke, ''Both of you were.''

The moon goddess appeared before me, standing and staring at me.

I stared at her before speaking, ''What future did you predict for Artemis to choose me?''

She stared at me for a while, then answered, ''I didn't.''

I looked confused at the answer she gave.

She turned around and walked with me, following her as the light pushed me behind.

''I have many predictions of different people. I know the start of their future and the end.'' She paused before continuing.

''A god and a messenger have a connection. I felt it when Artemis chose you as her host.''

''I checked your future, but your future didn't have an ending. No, I couldn't see the ending.'' She corrected herself.

I didn't stop her when she was talking, but I had a lot of questions about what she meant by that.

She stooped walking and turned around to face me, smiling, ''I was relieved when I saw you accepting Artemis as your own and not greedy for more when you knew about being half-lycan,''

''Normally. There is a difference between a god and their species. With you being almost like us, I was afraid you would turn Artemis power hungry, but it seems Lycaon and the others were right,'' She continued.

''I was afraid for nothing,'' she added.

''Then what did Typhon do to be banished?" I asked the question that bothered me the most.

According to the memory from Absalom, Typhon was the moon goddess's messenger before Artemis.

'Seeing she was afraid of me being power hungry, Typhon must have done the same thing.' I thought.

She winced at the question but didn't answer.

She looked at me and turned to walk away, saying ''You are not ready.''

''W-Wait,'' I stretched out my hand to grab her, but something pushed me back, and my eyes became dark.

Another Chapter, Guys.

Enjoy!