Chapter 1 - The start of the journey

After bringing peace back to the city of Ninjago the ninjas were becoming something not so necessary, the city started to have simpler problems like mere thieves and fugitives.

  Without any action or anything to do, the ninjas spent practically the entire day just playing and doing things like that. And with that one day Master Wu decided to come up with something different for the team, together with P.I.X.A.L.. After a week they thought of something different...

~ ♡ ~ ~ ♡ ~ ~ ♡ ~

~ P. I. X. A. L. ~

  The week passed quickly, but sensei and I had enough time to choose a perfect place to spend a whole month.

  When we got to the room to break the news to the ninjas, everyone was acting silly *for a change, lol*, but I ignored it and went straight to the point.

P. I. X. A. L. : Crowd ! Pay attention here real quick.

Everyone started to pay attention quickly, so I continued:

P. I. X. A. L. : Sensei and I were thinking of going on a trip...

Before I could finish what I was saying, I was interrupted. 

Cole: Look, I think I know where it's going...

Kai: Ahem I know. If you know speak. >:)

Cole: I was going to tell you, but you let me?

Kai : ...

Cole: Exactly.

P. I. X. A. L. : Are you gonna talk or are you gonna let me talk?

Cole : Okay, I understand what you mean... But I think we're going to Shintaro.

Kai : hahahaha You're kidding, right?

Cole : No. UuU

Kai : And what are we going to do there?

Cole : See Vania.

Kai: Woo! You are in love ♥️

Cole: Shut up bro.

Zane: GUYS STOP IT! LET A PIX SPEAK!

After that, they both stopped blah blah blah and I finally got the message across.

P. I. X. A. L. : Well, as I was saying, sensei and I thought about going on a trip, actually I just helped, but anyway we thought that you would like to spend a month somewhere else.

  After giving the message everyone seemed to get excited.But just as I was going to continue, I was interrupted *again*.

Cole: Wait... You didn't say we weren't going there...

P. I. X. A. L. : But I also didn't say that we're going UuU.

P. I. X. A. L. : Can I finish talking or does anyone want to say something now?

P. I. X. A. L. :  And before anyone asks, after I'm done talking I'm going to answer a few questions. But then... can I talk?

Everyone then stated yes, so I continued.

P. I. X. A. L. : So we're going to the hotel tomorrow, so it's better to pack now because we're going like 5am.

Kai: Oh no bro, we're going on a trip and you'll have to wake up early. -_-

But that's when they had an opportunity to start another discussion, at least I was done talking.

Zane: But Kai, weren't you the one who slept in the living room the day before yesterday and still woke up at almost 4 am?

Kai: ... Bro... That day I was playing...

  A while after the brief discussion *which led to nothing*, everyone went to pack their bags, including me.

The next day...

~ Author ~

In the morning of the next day (the day of the trip), it was 03:50 am and the only ones awake were P.I.X.A.L., Zane and Master Wu, the other ninjas were still sleeping...After a while, when it was 04:10 P.I.X.A.L. and Zane went to wake the others up while Master Wu was helping putting the bags in the car.

Zane: So Pix who do we wake up first?

P. I. X. A. L. : Kai, after all he was the one who complained about having to wake up early. \OwO/

Zene : hahah True, so let's wake up Kai.

P. I. X. A. L. : Let's go!

After half a century of trying to wake the ninja from the fire, the couple finally succeeded. A while later everyone was awake except Jay. But that wouldn't be a problem...

Cole: Look guys, I think everyone here knows he won't wake up anytime soon, right?

Nya : Yeah, I don't think he's going to wake up for anything...

Cole : But that's where you're wrong... See this?

Nya: Yeah, but how is a balloon going to wake up Jay?

Cole : We'll fill it up, then go to his room and BOOM he'll wake up real quick. UuU

Kai : hahahahaha, Bro... seriously... I loved the idea hahahaha.

Nya: ... Seriously...

Kai: Oh what was it sis? Are you sorry for the boyfriend?

Nya: NO! it's just... so...

While the conversation between brothers was going on...

~ Cole ~

  While the Black Smith brothers were blah blah blah, I had enough time to inflate the balloon and... hihihi, I came to wake Jay up.

3... 2... 1... BOOM!!

And as I knew it worked he woke up UuU.

~ Jay ~

  Dude, I can't believe Cole did this, actually only he would, but if you want to wake up, you don't have to scare us into dying.Look, if you weren't going to travel today, I swear I would throw lightning at him.

Jay: COLE!!!Jay: I swear one day I will fight back Cole, one day I will. >:)

Cole : Tatata, But that's enough I came to wake you up because it's already 04:33 everyone is waiting for you, apart from that we have to eat before going out.

Jay: Ok ok, but did you need to scare me?

Cole : Yes

Cole: Come on, and stop complaining!

Then we went to the living room, where everyone was waiting with a picnic basket at the garage door, waiting to go.