⋪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ⋫

"Don't worry, it will be a small bite"

You try to get out of Struan's hard grasp on your body, trying to swim up to the surface of the water.

However, before his sharp teeth could pierce your skin, someone pulls him away from you.

You look at the boy who saved you only to see it was one of the vampires.

Nevertheless, you swim back to the surface, quickly trying to swim as fast as you can to the other side of the river bank.

However, Struan and the other vampire boy begin to surface in the water, and before you know it, the siren prince reaches the other side.

You and the vampire are the last ones to reach the river bank.

Struan gives you a disappointed look before glaring at your saviour.

Not bearing to stand any longer in the siren's appearance, you rush away from the scene.

Maybe you should report what Struan was trying to do to you, after all, it is against the rules to have a mystical mark a human.

But, knowing that this Academy headmaster is racist, you probably would get blamed instead.

However, you need to find a way to stay away from those mystics the rest of the year.

And also the following years.

☾︎ꨄ︎☽︎

"Told you, those mystics are nothing but trouble"

December says after you tell him what happened with you.

Struan even though late, took first place while the vampire who helped you took third place.

You found out that his name is Sterling.

"I wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place if you didn't put my name in the festival participation" December rolls his eyes.

"Well, you could have backed out but you participated to prove to Nayzak that you are strong" you sigh.

"And I failed"

December finishes drying you up, before pulling you into his embrace.

"Don't worry, I will participate in horse racing, Nayzak will be also participating, and I'm going to come in the first place"

You smile at December, before relaxing in his embrace.

"Just don't tire yourself out"

☾︎ꨄ︎☽︎

You sit on the bench, to get a good view of the race, and also cheer for your friend.

December looks at you, after getting on his horse, you only smile and wave at him, trying to encourage him.

"I still can't believe that he is your soulmate"

Your turn your head to see Neith Pendragon sitting beside you, looking calm.

Neith, the same dragon boy who blew fire in your face for rejecting him.

"What do you want, are you ashamed after what you had done"

His red eyes meet your (e/c) ones, as a smirk appears on his face.

"Nobody told you to get in the way, bitch"