"Varian, you've got a girlfriend?!" Angry said, running into the caravan.

"And where were you during the announcement?" He looked at her, raising an eyebrow as he leaned back in his chair a bit.

"In here, we slept in." Angry shrugged.

"Well, then yes. I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend." Varian put his quill in the inkwell and got up, stretching. "I'm going out to join dad before we start moving again. Why don't you head back to your caravan, Princess?"

"Actually, I was gonna see if I could help with this." She gestured to the desk.

Varian chuckled. "Well, you're welcome to try, but it does require a certain amount of uncommon knowledge."

Rapunzel sat down and looked at his notes. "...On second thought, I'm going back to my caravan."

He laughed. "Yeah, thought so. See you around, Your Highness."

Rapunzel smiled and looked at Angry and Red. "Why don't you guys come and hang out with us?? I'm sure Lance would love to spend time with you again!"

"Okay!" Angry said cheerfully.

"Uhm...I'll stay here and help him." Red gestured to Varian.

"Pull up a chair and grab a book." Varian smiled at her.

"Okay, you two boring nerds have fun with your books, I'm gonna go have fun with Lance!" Angry opened the door again.

"I advise you to do any wrestling outside, Cassie may not be so keen on you wrestling in the caravan." Varian said as they headed out together.

"Varian?" Quirin called, and Varian put his work down and headed outside to where his father was looking over a map with some of the village elders, Red following him out quietly.

"Yeah, dad?" He asked, sitting next tohim.

"We've been looking at our route, and the only way we can get all the caravans across the ocean is by building our own boat." Floyd said.

"Either that or build a fleet." Clyde commented, sitting next to Varian. "Either way, there's no way we can get all these caravans across the oceans on the ferry, right?"

"Right. We'd be lucky if we got two across at a time that way." Quirin nodded. "So, which do you think would be better, Varian? A large boat big enough to carry all the caravans, or a fleet of ships?"

"Hm..." Varian looked thoughtful. "A large boat would be a bigger, more tempting target for pirates, so we'd have to make sure we prepare projectile weapons, too. But, if we have everyone on their own ships, then we're likely to lose someone along the way. I suggest we build a large ship, with weapons, so we don't risk losing anyone."

"Alright." Quirin nodded. "Then we better get started collecting supplies at every stop we make on the way. Floyd, get the men, let's go chop some wood. Varian, can you make a blueprint to follow?"

"Yes, sir!" Varian nodded with a smile.

"Since we're building this boat, maybe we can just bypass the Great Tree completely." Quirin said thoughtfully. "I think there was a dock not too far from the castle of the Dark Kingdom, we should be able to bring the boat there."

"Sure hope the Princess doesn't get seasick." Clyde remarked.

Varian smiled and nudged him. "Wanna go get Soul and we can make the blueprint together, the three of us?"

Clyde grinned and they got up and headed off to find their girlfriend. Quirin watched them go with a bemused smile.

"Hopefully, they spend more time drawing than kissing." Floyd remarked, and Joseph let out a hearty laugh.

Nomadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें