Chapter 1

I woke up and did the usual I hit the alarm clock the time was hard to read, a lot of stuff is hard to read pretty much impossible I dont know why though.

I get up brush my hair and teeth and got dressed. I wore a pink shirt some white skinny jeans and white and pink converse a white beenie over my comed blonde hair my eyes are brown the darkest shade of brown almost black. I have always wanted angle blue eyes the eyes that all the grown ups that adopt kids like.

I went downstairs and sat at the breakfast table and looked at my plate it had bacon, eggs, sausage, and toast with strawberry jam. Im only 7 but I can eat the most in the whole orphanage and my ribs still show through my skin I only weighed like 48 Ibs.

That is what the older girls in the house said when they weighed me. I was only up because it is Saturday and Saturday is the day when we talk to the people who adopt us I have been here 7 years and I still have my hopes up. My name was called to go to the meeting room were the people talk to us to get to know us and if they want they take you home with them.

I got up and ran to the room 4 boys looked at me I said,"Hold on I will be right back. " And I keft the room I ran to the table, what, I forgot my plate it was still halfway full. I ran back into the room wih my plate and said,"Sorry I am not leaveing this unattended so hi im Secret normally im shy but today I feel not shy."

I saw a blonde boy looking at my food and licking his lips I said,"Do you want someeeee cutieeee!?"He looked surprisingly at me and said,"Did you just call me cutieeee because you are the cutie and my name is niall!"He turned to the 3 other boys and said,"Shes so cute I want herrr please Liam pleassssss!"

The boy he refered to as Liam said,"Clam down Nialler I want to talk to her first." He looked at me and said," Im Liam and you hae met Niall this curly haired dork is Harry and this boy with the nice bum is Louis!"I laughed and said,"Hi and before you guys ask me 100 questions let me tell you some stuff first so I am 7, I cant read because it all looks blurry and smeared, and my favorite color is pin-"

Harry stoped me and said,"Honey we are gonna take you home now we will do some papers and you go pack your stuff we will be at the front desk waiting. " I ran to him and huged the living crap out of him and ean to my room to pack.

Harrys P.O.V.
⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
"Liam I told her to pack because she seems perfect I know I did not ask but still im sorry and you cant deny that you want her too!!"Liam let out a frustrating sigh,"Alright okay well who wants to be the dad?" Niall slowing raised hus hand and said,"Can I be the dad please? "

Harry said,"I have always wanted to know how you would raise a kid that is something I want to see!"Niall said, "Ima go do the papers." When Niall left I said,"Secret Horan, I think It fits well,"

Nialls P.O.V.
~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~
I walked to the front desk and said,"Im here to adopt that girl I was just with 'Secret'." The lady scrunched up her nise at the sound of me saying Secret I asked,"Why is your nise scrunched up miss?" She laughed and said,"Shes and idiot she cant even write her own name down on paper I dont see why you want that fat broken child!!!"

I got mad she was talking about my daughter I yelled,"ARE YOU KIDDING ME DID YOU SERIOUSLY SAY THAT ABOUT A 7 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT IS PERFECT AND YOU SURE AS FUCKING HELL KNOW THAT IS MY KID!!!!?!!!?" She huffed in my face and said,"Whatever just fill these out give them to me when you are done." I snatched the papers and did them I wanted that lady to be dead already.