Ch 30 | medication. |

Yuuki scoffs, and i roll my eyes.

"you feeling a bit better now? Hm?"

I nod my head slowly, and he chuckles.

What if i... splashed him?

I splashed him with water, and he scoffs.

He splashes me back, and i laugh.

"you're so unpredictable. I can't see through you, Yuuki."

"well what did you expect? You splash me, i splash back. That's the rule."

I roll my eyes, and he laughs.

. . .

[timeskip : after the bath.]

" you've got a towel right?" he asks me.

I nod my head slowly, turning around to look at him. My eyes fall on his perfectly molded chest, like he was a sculpture in a museum.

I blink a couple times, completely eyeing his everything.

The moment my eyes reach his waistline, he gently grabs my face.
My eyes meet his crimson red ones, and a smirk curls on his lips.

"you totally dont know where my eyes are, dont you?"

He breaks my trance.

"uhm, uh, sorry.."

He smiles and then feels my forehead,
He realises that im burning up more.

"how are you feeling right now?"

I furrow my brows, and he realises that i have a headache coming on.

He grabs my hand, and brings me to his room.

"lay down darling~"

I lay down, head banging now. It felt like someone smacked me with a stainless-steel frying pan.

"i know, im sorry... Ill try to make you feel better ok?"

I strokes my head, and tries to leave the room.

"no!"

"darling... What is up with you today?..."

"im going to get you medication... Ill be back in 5 minutes tops, ok?" he assures.

A pout creeps on my face, and he leaves.

As the seconds go by, i feel weaker and weaker, as my head pounds, and body warms up.

I pray that he comes back, and the moment i thought that, the door opens.

I breathe a shaky sigh of relief, as he walks in with a bottle of water, fever medication, and a towel.

He sets the things down on the bedside table, and our eyes meet.

His crimson ones meet mine, and i could see the excitement behind them. A smirk crawls on his face.

He knew how vulnerable i was when i was sick, he knew that i couldn't go anywhere in this state. I was all his.

But i didn't pay attention to that, i just blink, and look down to the medication.

There's two pills beside the box, and he picks one up.

"open wide please, darling."

I do exactly what he says and he plops the pill inside of my mouth.

He opens the water bottle, and i sit up.

I drink the water, then realising that i haven't drank in hours. The coolness refreshes me, and i smile a bit.

Yuuki grabs the towel, and then gets up to leave the room again.

"ill bring a cold towel for you! Please wait here.."

He leaves once again, and i feel my temperature cool down from the medication.

This is fast working medication.. Jesus, i hope its not like hardcore drugs.

I look around the room for a bit, and see some regular stuff, then i look to his dresser for a bit too long.

Its the photo we took at our dinner date, with red hearts around my smiling face.

I look around it to see some of the jewellery I've "lost", and then a knife.

The same one that he used to carve my tight on the first night here. I look at the knife, caressing the scar, feeling every nook of it.

The knife looked stained, like it wasn't cleaned properly.

While staring at it, the door opens. I lost my trance, and my head spun towards the door in shock.

Yuuki, holding a bowl of water with a towel in it walks in the room, and sets it down next to my medication.

"did i startle you? Sorry princess." he says.

"its fine.."

I lay down again, and he puts a cold towel on my head.

I smile, feeling the cool sensation on my forehead, lowering my temperature even more and lowering my headache.

He kisses my cheek.

"you're going to feel better ok?"

I nod, and close my eyes.

. . .

Howdy yall ! Its your homegirl. Sorry y'all for taking so fricking long! Writing is so hard sometimes 😟 ill update more frequently now!

Omg! Chapter 30! I didn't know that this story would last this long, thank yall so much!

(also, i need more ideas, so please comment broski's 😎👍)

Also while you're waiting, you can check out my other book "cover your eyes", and thank yall for almost 24k reads! It means so so much💕💕