Purvi take this responsibility...to serve him tea and lunch...but today she stay away for him...That's why kavin has no time to show her his anger...but how long...she brushes up all thought...take a deep breath and enter his cabin...

Kavin head rest on the back of his chair...eyes close...
Purvi clears her throat...he still remains in the same pose...

Purvi thinking...why is he not responding?  Is he angry? Is he sleeping? Or maybe he is angry with her...but she gathers her courage...call him...Kavin ...he gave no response...she moved forward...put her hand on his shoulder....

Kavin ..please uth jao main tumhare liyay lunch aur cutting chai layi hoon.

Kavin sense her in the beginning when she stands on his door in deep thinking...he just ignores her...giving no response...when she offers him lunch and tea..

Kavin said: lay jao...I am not hungry...purvi insisted him again to eat some...then he opened his eyes...both eyes locked for a moment...then

Kavin anger came...he said: with his anger, I said to you take this and leave...I do care about myself...purvi hear his angry voice...

Purvi : please, have some...I know you haven't eaten anything...he cut her short...leave his chair...stand...give her hard glare and leave the cabin...behind her standing guilty.

Purvi feels crying so much but just holds herself and comes outside...

Shreya  notices and signals her: what happened?

Purvi just nodded negatively...shreya  tries to relax her via her eyes...

Purvi accept and sits on her chair with a heavy heart.

Dushyant enter saying come on team...we have a case...we have to go...they are all ready...

Dushyant: abhjiit sir aur daya sir ki team abhi ek mission pr gyi hai baki baache hum log hai so get ready we have a mission.

Nikhil and pankaj  feels purvi's sadness...ask her reason but she tells them she feels tired that's it.

They have to go village side...two girls missing...they reach there...by the sun set...they all divide into two groups...

Kavin pankaj purvi and shreya  in one group...

Dushyant,Ishita and nikhil  in another

Village responsible person who reports to police...present there to welcome them...he arranges a nice and clean house for them...but looking at three girl with them he is a little bit worried...his restless feeling wasn't unnoticed by Kavin and Dushyant

When they settle they ask that person the reason of his restlessness...

Person  said: sir ji, aap tu jaantay hain na...kay yahaan say do larkiyaan gayab hui hain...aur aap kay saath bhi teen khobsoorat larkiyaan hain...main iss liyay pareshan hoon kay un ko kuch na ho jay...

Dushyant:  aap iss baat ki fikar mat karain...yeah aapni hifazat karna jaanti hain...aap humain sirf detail say batain kay kiya hua tha.

Person: sir ji, ek larki ek haftay pehlay gayaab hui thi...wo humaray gaon ki sab say khubsoorat larki thi...pani bhar kar ghar aa rahi thi... magar ghar nahi pohunchi...hum sab nay har jaga us ko dhundha...magar nahi pata chala...maa baap saber karkay beith gayay...puray ek haftay kay baad yeh doosri larki gayab ho gai hay...yeah bhi humaray gaon ki sab say khubsoorat larki thi...aapnay baap ko khana day kar ghar ja rahi thi...magar ghar nahi pohunchi.

Kavin : kiya yeah dono aapass may koi related thi...yani koi reshtay daari thi.

Person: nahi bas iss gaon main rahtay hain...qareebi tu koi reshtaydaari nahi hay.