chapter 5 the underdog's first fight

Older Izuku pov

*Ah the first fight i remember it well i walked up to be next to the rat he was so close to me i could kill him before yujiro could kill me but i hold off as nezu starts telling people my old stats*

Nezu:Izuku midoriya the traitor of U.A. sentence to life in prison for his actions against U.A.

Izuku:I.WAS.FRAMED!!

*I yelled at him my faces inches from his i could feel the metal of a barrel at the back of my head as i took a step back so did the guards nezu continued like nothing happened*

Nezu:with a height of 5'5

Izuku"wrong it's 5'8 now"

Nezu:with a weight of 115 pounds

Izuku"add another 85 pounds do that rat"

Nezu:his ability...none he is completely quirkless like i said this match is gonna be one sided and i have to say i will enjoy ever minute of it

*Nezu walked off and the guards escorted us to the arena I glanced one more time to momo and I saw her looking at me her eyes she looked hurt and conflicted i simply sneered at her and scoffed before following the guard*

Meanwhile with mama inko few minutes before

3rd person

*We see her with Mitsuki and Masaru inko was having tea with Masaru whole Mitsuki was just scrolling through channels*

Masaru:so inko how are things with you're son

Inko:i wished I knew he hasn't come to visit in over 2 years now and whenever i try to call or visit I'm rejected i don't know what i could have done to upset my son so much..

Masaru:he is 16 he's probably just going through a phase

Inko:not my Izuku something is wrong but no one will tell me anything you're a lawyer can't you do anything to help me?

Masaru:without prove that something is wrong I'm sorry n..

Mitsuki:HOLY SHIT!!!!

*Both of them ran to Mitsuki to see why she was screaming what they saw shocked them*

TV Nezu:Izuku midoriya the traitor of U.A. sentence to life in prison for his actions against U.A.

*The 3 adults where shocked thinking this has to be some kind of sick joke*

Mitsuki:that's bullshit my nephew would never do that!!

Inko:i..izuku..h..he was in jail..

*Inko was having a panic attack thinking such negative things about herself Mimbling how she must have been a horrible mother until Mitsuki slapped her had to bring her back to reality*

TV Izuku:I.WAS.FRAMED

Mitsuki:don't you ever say that! You we're the best mother Anyone could ask for you heard him he was framed he knows it, I know it Masaru knows it and you sure as hell knows it!!