𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Love is something Alexis Potter knew well, though loss is something Alexis Black knew better. With the death of her brother and sister-in-law, the imprisonment of her brother-in-law and the knowledge of one of her best friends walking out on her, she knew her life would never be the same again, though she always tries her best to save her children from the same loss that plagues her daily.

Though it's not as easy as it seems, with a man who wishes to use her children as pawns and her husband who signed his life away in the form of a tattoo at the age of sixteen, it's a challenge to keep her family safe while trying her best to sheild them from the horrors of the world they live in.

As her children go off to school and their innocence slowly dies, just like hers did, and her husband faces the man who branded him like an animal with the hope to keep his family safe, can Alexis truly save them from a war they have no business fighting?

Or will she die trying?

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝑂𝑛𝑒˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Please don't steal or copy my work. This is my idea and my work and I decided to post it here with good intentions. I will not tolerate any plagiarism.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝑇𝑤𝑜˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

There will be a lot of differences from canon. I promise, I'm not naive about the fandom, yet these changes have been made to progress my story.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

English is not my first language, so expect spelling and grammatical errors. I am by no means a professional writer or editor, I wrote this story for fun and decided to share it with you, so please don't come at me because my English isn't perfect.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated, but please don't be mean about it. Don't fight in the comments please, this is a safe space and we don't need that ruined by haters. If you don't like how I write scenes/characters, or just don't like how I write, please just go find another story you will like and don't send me hate... please?

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

This is a rewrite of this book, so there will be comments that don't make sense since a lot of things will be changed from the original story.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝑆𝑖𝑥˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

If you're looking for a love story only book, this is not the book for you. This book is about family and friendship, though there is love and erotica involved, it's not the main focus of the book.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

This book deals with a lot of triggering topics and it is not for the faint of heart. If you prefer to go in blind and you have no triggers, you can skip the warnings and go right to the disclaimer.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

This book contains triggering topics such as:

•Swearing
•Dumbledore
•Major character death
•Graphic violence
•Mentions of domestic abuse
•Mentions of child abuse
•Sexual content
•BDSM
•Misogyny
•Substance abuse
•Underage drinking
•Underage smoking
•War
•Racism
•Homophobia
•Manipulation
•Toxic relationships
•Mental illness
•Torture

If any of these topics trigger you or make you uncomfortable, please don't read this story.

Your mental health matters.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑟
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

A Twist In Fate copyright © 2021|2022|2023 by Makdala, all rights reserved.

I do not own the Harry Potter universe, any of the canon characters, storylines or dialogue, all credit goes to Dobby. I only own my own creations like my original characters, storylines, dialogue, changes in history, wizarding customs, etc.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Thank you for those who supported the rewrite and those who read the story the first time when I was writing it the first time. This story wouldn't exist without you. And while I'd love to mention all of you, here are a few shoutouts.

╰─▸ ❝ -writer-queen-
╰─▸ ❝ SofieRaun1
╰─▸ ❝ AhriAkiri18
╰─▸ ❝ MaryMilonas

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝐷𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

For everyone out there who grew up without a good support system. For all those who wish they had an Alexis and Regulus in their lives. This is for you