"Miyamura, Tooru, who are you guys talking to?"

Tooru and Miyamura look back and take a step to the side, revealing a beautiful girl with golden eyes and chestnut brown hair. Behind her stood a petite girl with light olive green hair. The brunette stared at you curiously before looking back to the boys, waiting for someone to answer.

"Oh! My name's Y/N! I was just telling them what class I was in." You explained shyly. Who would've thought talking to a pretty girl could be so intimidating.

Hori quirked a brow. "You guys all know each other?"

You all shake your heads. "I only know Miyamura." You reply.

Miyamura nods in agreement. "Yea, we met.." He hesitated for a moment, "..a couple of days ago at my parent's bakery. I was just asking them if they enjoyed the pastries."

Hori seemingly let out a sigh of relief which went unnoticed by you, but not Miyamura. "Well it's nice to meet you, my name's Hori, this is Yuki, Tooru, and you've already met Miyamura."

You bowed in greeting. "It's nice to meet you all."

They returned your gesture and you noticed Yuki staring at you curiously. "By any chance are you new here? I don't remember seeing you around anywhere."

You laughed nervously. "Yeah I am new here, was it that obvious?"

"Since they're new, we should show them around! Right, Hori?" Tooru quickly turns his head to Hori, waiting for her approval.

Hori looked taken aback. "You don't need my permission to do that. I don't mind showing them around as long as we get to class on time."

Tooru squealed happily and gently grabbed your shoulders, pushing you into the direction of a hallway. Yuki and Hori followed while Miyamura stayed behind, a mixture of sadness and confusion swirling around in his eyes at the familiar sight. It was only your first day and you had already made friends, just like you did years before. He didn't know how to feel about seeing you after such a long time, especially now that it seems you don't remember him the way he remembers you.

 He didn't know how to feel about seeing you after such a long time, especially now that it seems you don't remember him the way he remembers you

The final bell rang, signaling an end to the school day at long last. You stretched in your chair, trying to loosen up the stiff muscles you've obtained from sitting for so long. The excitement of the day has worn off and now you feel exhausted. Standing up from your chair you stretch again, this time hearing a couple of joints pop. Once I get home, I'm taking a nap..

"Oh, you're leaving too Y/N?"

You turn and see Miyamura standing up from his chair and slipping his backpack on. You nod, doing the same as him. "Yea, I just wanna go home and sleep."

"Since we're both leaving I'll walk you out." Miyamura holds the door open for you and you thank him.

You turn to the lovely people you hope to soon call your friends and wave at them goodbye. The group happily returns your gesture, except for one. If you can recall correctly her name was Hori. Her smile didn't quite reach your eyes and she seemed tired. You don't judge her for it though, maybe she also felt the day was draining.