chapter five

A/N: okay so this is how I picture Blakely looking. or similar to it. What do you think? yay or nay?
___________

"Blakely? Are you okay? Blakely," a girl's voice called out as I was being gently shaken. I groaned and peeled my eyes open, my whole body was aching. "Blakely, can you sit up?" the voice asked.

"I think so," I whispered. Even talking hurt. I felt drained. "What happened?" I managed to say.

"Well, all the boys would tell us is that you tried to escape, but didn't succeed, hence the pain," it was Sarah. She looked as if she'd been crying.

"What, what are they going to do to me?" I choked out between sobs. Sarah shook her head and frowned.

"Kenzie's talking to them, they say you're too much trouble. But she's trying to convince them that you were just scared and to give you another chance."

Right as she finished her sentence, the door opened causing us to both gasp. Kenzie was pushed inside the room with us, an angry Rouge behind her.

"Get up," he snarled, looking straight at me. I gulped and obeyed, ignoring the sharp pain that shot up my spine. "Come here." My legs numbly trekked towards him as Kenzie slowly got up to her feet. I was a few steps away from him when he snatched my arm pinning it behind my back. A shriek of pain came from me involuntarily.

I tried to plead as he dragged me from the room. Kenzie and Sarah stared wide eyed until the door was slammed shut. "Time to put you in your place." Rouge said pushing my arm up higher, making fire run up my arm. I let out yet another shriek. My legs threatened to give out, but I knew that'd only make him more angry. We approached his room, and he launched me inside causing me to hit my face rather hard on the floor.

"I'm sorry," I whispered crawling backwards away from him. I bumped into the side of his bed wincing. He was making his way towards me seriously slow. I realized I was holding my breath and quickly let it out, feeling much better. "I really am, really," I muttered. He turned his head sideways, observing me. The front of my shirt was now soaked from tears, but I did realize someone changed me. I had on sweatpants and a t shirt.

"Stand up," his words rang through my head yet I was unable to comprehend. "Now." I stayed seated on the floor. "Okay, have it your way." I was picked up from the floor and tossed into a wall like a rag doll. He came at me and picked me up once again, but this time I was thrown on the bed having the breath knocked out of me. As I regained my composure, I stood up off the bed.

"If you're gonna kill me, can you please just do it quickly," I held my hands up expecting to be thrown again. Instead, Rouge stood in front of me. I lowered my hands and looked up at him. Our chests were touching, he was so close. I thought about stepping back, but decided against it.

"You're real lucky the girls have taken a liking to you, otherwise I would have done killed you," he said calmly. I nodded and lowered my head, looking at our feet. I flinched when he brought his hand up and moved my hair behind my ear. "Sit down," He commanded, moving away from me. I silently obeyed and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Why can't you just-" he started then laughed. "I should kill you, I shouldn't be sitting here debating it. You deserve-" he was talking more to himself than to me. I let out a staggering breath trying to find an ounce of confidence.

"I'm sorry, that.. that I ran. I wasn't thinking," I whispered. I shouldn't be sorry, he kidnapped me! I knew I couldn't say that though, he would kill me. I had to make him think he could trust me, then maybe he'll slip up and I'll get out.

"Just give me one more chance, I'll be good, I won't run. I promise," I stuttered. He turned away from me and stayed silent for a few minutes.

He walked to the door and opened it. "Okay," he mumbled slamming the door shut behind him. I heard it lock from the outside. I took a staggering breath before laying back on the bed and burying my face in the pillow, allowing my tears and loud sobs to be stopped by its fluff.