Halfway through the meal, 01's voice sounded in my head.

[Preliminary pheromone test results showed that 28 of the 35 test targets were abnormal, but the pheromone intensity was not large.]

This result was also expected by Rong Mian.

Sang Guo and Sang Ning escaped from Xue Xing on a rich peasant's cargo ship. With his identity as a transformed body, he applied for the military academy with fake personal information. So far, no one has been noticed by the school, and every link is outrageous and unbelievable.

He always thought it was weird before, but when he saw Brother Yu's attitude, everything seemed to make sense.

What the rich peasants did was acquiesced by the royal family, or perhaps the royal family was involved in it.

Xue Xing has been closed for more than ten years, and the children who were transformed back then have all grown up. After such a long period of treatment, not to mention all, at least some of them will recover well.

Therefore, the royal family acquiesced in allowing these mutants to escape from Xue Xing, and it seemed obvious that they were testing something.

But what he can't understand now is who sent the killers he met that night, and what was their purpose in being here? Is the target a transformed body of the Kulak, or--him?

"Mianmian?"

Song Yang held a small biscuit and shook it in front of him, "Sleepy?"

Rong Mian opened his mouth to bite it and took a sip of milk tea.

"Are you going to draw pictures tonight?"

Song Yang ate the biscuits: "Where else do you want to go?"

They are so familiar with each other that they can guess three sentences by saying one sentence.

Rong Mian smiled: "If you're not in a hurry, stay with me for a while?"

Before walking out of the milk tea shop, the money that Rong Mian had just paid was returned, but the husband and wife refused to accept it, but Song Yang stopped them.

"The kindness of the brothers, don't refuse."

Song Yang said goodbye to them, dragged Rong Mian and left.

Rong Mian was helpless: "I've eaten several Bawang meals."

He could see that this was not very good for the young husband's financial situation.

It's not a lie to say that Xiaowu has intimacy.

They are both transformed bodies. Seeing that Xiao Wu can live an ordinary life, it means different things to him.

Song Yang held him and opened the terminal.

The video was quickly connected, and there was a beta middle-aged man in a suit on the screen.

Beta man: "Master, Master Rong."

Rong Mian nodded.

He didn't know this person, but the other party had Gu's logo on his tie.

Song Yang: "Where does the company order afternoon tea now?"

The beta paused for a while, as if unexpectedly he would ask this question, and respectfully said: "It is provided by the company's catering department."

Song Yang: "I found a good shop, you can connect with the other party."

The beta responded unexpectedly.

"Yes."

After hanging up, Song Yang sent the address and store name.

Seeing that Rong Mian kept looking at him, Song Yang explained, "Look, why don't you return the money?"