Volume 5, Act 50: Dreamer Girl Part 01

After leaving the castle, Cordelia didnt head to the confectionery shop like they had planned, but instead, went to the church where the heroine stayed, with Ronnie. Fulvias house was close enough to the church that she was able to hear the choir, so Cordelia and Ronnie walked down the same route they did when they went to her house.

(Im going to see the heroine so I can grasp the situation Im sure Ghost will be close by for a while to check on my progress.)

If its a place with lots of people, then he can just blend in, but if its a place with few people, then hell hide so he can observe me. However, if I take a route guarded by knights, then he might get caught.

She had been thinking the whole time they were walking, so they reached the church in no time.

However, Cordelia saw an unexpected situation when she arrived at the church.

(Knights in front of the church?)

This church was small. She had heard that there were guards in large churches that have people visiting a lot, but there probably wasnt any disorder in a small church that was located in a quiet place.

(And, it looks like the knights flag is hoisted on one of the buildings next to the church, but what is the meaning of this? Huh?)

She looked at the building, wondering what it was, and saw someone familiar.

Is that Clarice-sama?

Although they werent close enough for Cordelias whisper to reach Clarice, she immediately noticed Cordelia because there werent many people around. She looked surprised and walked towards Cordelia.

Long time no see, Cordelia-sama. How are you?

Im fine. How about you, Clarice-sama?

Me too. Im too healthy and have extra strength, so Im working in perfect condition.

Clarice showed a calm and elegant gesture. She was a female knight in the Imperial Guards and was Cyruss subordinate. Cordelia had met her when she had first encountered Ghost. She hadnt joked the first time they had met, but she was making jokes now, so this was her real personality.

Where are you going today?

Im on my way to visit Pharmacist-sama, but I read about the stained glass in this church, so I thought I would stop by to see it.

I see. Oh yes, I heard that you won the competition show. Congratulations.

Thank you very much.

Actually, the knights have been talking about the edible paper. The knights use a magic medicine to restore their strength its effective, but it smells terrible and is hard to swallow when its mixed with water, and if we eat it in its powder form, then we almost faint from the prolonged bitter and astringent flavour.

Th-thats People say that good medicine is bitter, but Im happy it could be of use.

The medicine itself may require a taste improvement, but Clarices voice indicated that there was little hope for that.

(I havent heard anything about this at home, but my Onii-samas might be happy with this as well.)

Its necessary to check whether the timing of when the oblaat melts will obstruct the effects since the medicine works inside the body, but if I can check this, then I want to mass-produce the oblaats as soon as possible.

(If I make it into capsules, then it would be easy to carry, but thats just a plan right now.)

Theres something I have to prioritise right now. When she thought that, Clarice gave Cordelia a surprising proposal.

✔DROP!! A TALE OF THE FRAGRANCE PRINCESSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें