8 - This is Hell

- 3rd Person PoV -

Nurse Kim puts her hands against her ears, screeching at the sight of such horror. In the scene of a man eating another, she's frozen, completely still...

It was nothing like anyone has seen before. It's something that some may write about or some may see in the movies. But in real life? Impossible.

Within seconds, Seargant Chu has turned into this monster. His body tweaks, twists, and cracks as he slowly turns his head towards Nurse Kim.

She slowly backs away at first seeing the two soldiers eye her down (in Eunwoo's words) like a drumstick.

"HELP ME!!" She shouts with all her might. She sprints out of the room, accidently slamming her body against the wall of the hallway.

"What the..." nearby students murmur from seeing the Nurse act a strange way.

"WE NEED TO GET OUT!" She yells crawling to another student.

"She's crazy!" The student tries to kick her off, but at that moment, the soldiers run out attacking Nurse Kim and the student.

The other nearby students gasp, as they then take out their phone to record instead of running away or even helping them.

If only they knew that filming a tik tok or going live on Instagram will soon be the worst mistake they've ever done.

Nurse Kim and the student body's instantly become infected by the monstruous disease with their bones snapping in ways a normal human body couldn't even do.

Terrified, the students slowly back away (of course still recording because how could they not capture such a horrendous moment), but they're too slow for these monsters, because in a flash they jump the students taking bites out of their necks.

The phones of the other students drop to the floor witnessing the life or death situation. They dart down the hallways, screaming and shouting, as the monsters chase them down... hungry.... thirsty... for humans.

Their army quickly increases...

Kwangshin High School... is no longer safe.

This isn't paradise.

This. is. hell.

ROK

General Lee stands in shock in the middle of the building as the testing rooms are locked with the patients (now monsters) banging their heads against the window wanting to eat General Lee and the rest of the soldiers.

"How could this happen?" He mumbles to himself as his eyes scan the rooms.

"General!" Runs up Sergeant Nam. "Something may have happened to Sergeant Cha and Chu."

General snaps his head at him, "What do you mean?"

"Chu didn't copy my message," Sergeant Nam informs. 

"Getting a test subject isn't important. Now we have to figure out what's-"

"What's happening!" Storms in President Moon. His pace slows down seeing the patients in such a state. A face of horror appears on his face.

"The patients..." General Lee begins, hesitant to finish his sentence. "They've gone mad."

President Moon gets close to his face, "Whatever this is. FIX IT!"

He starts to walk away but quickly turns back around to face the General, "No one outside of this building can know about this!"

Kwangshin

The army of flesh eating monsters quickly increases, chasing and eating every human that comes into their sight. Screams are heard throughout the hallways of the school, echoing through and in the walls of the classrooms.