"Cut the crap Cap, so one moment you really want to save somebody that has had more terror connected to their names than anybody else in the last 60 years? But when Y/N comes along with a lot less blood on her hands but just as much trauma as Bucky you think it's fine to leave them be?" Nat argues.

Sergeant Ross interrupts the dispute by clearing his throat and speaking," Clearly, some of you see the government's point. This quarrel better be gone by the time that we get back in three days," he walks out of the room.

The tension builds up, and two opposing parties form. Steve and the members that vote against Y/N leave the room. Nat, Tony, Wanda, and Peter remain seated in the room.

A few tears start forming in Peter's eyes. He starts bouncing his legs up and down, up and down, it seems that he might be a bit nervous.

"What are we waiting for, we have to break her out of there!" Peter exclaims.

"Yes we will, but right now Cap's team is also a bigger issue!" Tony addresses.

"If we could just set her free, I'm sure she would be able to get herself out of there!" Wanda plots.

"There is a switch in my office that I'm sure we could press to just be able to unleash her shackles."

They jump to action. They hastily make their way to Tony's office. As Wanda opens the door she dodges backward to avoid  Cap's shield hurdling toward her. Peter crawls on the ceiling into the room. He is immediately attacked by Falcon as he enters, but with his Spidey Senses, he avoids danger. Vision emerges through the floor and walks toward Wanda.

"You can't possibly be on their team Vis?" Wanda asks.

"I'm sorry Wanda, but I've done the math. She's more of a liability than an asset."

"What about me Vis, our powers resemble a lot more than you think!"

"Wanda please, I don't want to hurt you!"

"Then get out of my way." Her hands start glowing red. She raises her hands and tampers with the mind stone that is encased in his skull. She sends him 10 stories down. He lays in his concrete coffin motionless. Wanda looks back at the door they came in from. Steve took the switch and ran out. Peter notices this and heads after him. 

Tony and Rhodes have a blastoff. They duck and dive between each shot until finally, Tony shoots at Rhodes's suit's legs. Rhodes's suit falls over. Without any strength in his legs, he topples over. 

Steve dashes through the halls. He spots a very particular spider chasing after him. He whispers under his breath, "Damn, I really wish Bucky was here right now. I could have used the backup."

Meanwhile, Y/N sits in her cell. She hears the commotion going on above her. She could not care any less. The Blue Siren asks her, "What will you do if you get out of here?"

"I'll have to find the one that helped me discover my true power."

"I have an idea where we can start."

Her concentration is disturbed as she hears people fighting left of her. She snaps out of her telepathic realm with Blue and looks left. The room is quite dark, but she can faintly discern Peter fighting somebody. Her mood changes completely. She becomes worried.