Aphrodite

I never wanted to be this way

This curse I cannot escape

Losing everyone I love

Has left me empty inside….

                -Aphrodite

Aphrodite

She walk down the dark alleyway .Hooded and mysterious. In converse black fitted jeans and a stylishly torn t-shirt with fishnet gloves and a jacket. With her I pod in ear she did not hear her pursuers but she felt them nearby. Smiling she turned a corner and went deeper in to the alley. They followed the mysterious creature whose beauty was visible even a mile away. She stopped suddenly turning to look at her pursuers. Her hood covered her eyes shadowed her nose and cupids bow lips. They stopped to watch. She lifted her hand and pulled back her hood to reveal a cascade of flowing long golden brown hair and eyes the color of melted caramel. She was pale maybe because of the moon. Still she was a beauty still. She smiled a perfectly white smile and said in a voice so musical it had her pursuers entranced. “Can I help you boys” she looked no older than eighteen but she sounded older. Not older as in voice but in the way she spoke. One of them went towards her in an aggressive manner “hello girlie” he said trying to sound sexy. She just played along and smiled. He grabbed her hand and pinned It against the alley wall “oh yes u can help us” he said before melting onto her. She smiled and let him play. He smelled of garbage and looked like shit but she played along knowing that it was she who was going to win. She lifted her hand and pulled the dagger out of her jeans pants. The other pursuer looked horrified as he watched her intentions. He hid behind the corner panting hard wanting to do something but too afraid. Her hand came down slowly and she punctured his back he gasped and she let him go. He thudded to the ground limp and bleeding. Dead. She looked for his companion and saw him he was about her age and had the most beautiful blue eyes. He too was dirty but cleaner. He had an air of gentleness. She felt his fear. He was taller than her she could tell and his hair was a long and black. She went towards him tauntingly. He saw too much he must die. Too bad she thought he was really handsome and had not done her anything. But he will tell the police so it’s a chance worth taking. He screamed in horror as she knelt next to him and whispered in his air before slicing his throat “Im sorry” what a shame she thought. She wiped her dagger and put back on her hoodie and wlked towards the street.