Contract

I hurriedly took a shower still careful enough to wash my lady parts properly. I dried off and dashed to the room to get ready, onika was taking a nap on one of the beds so I did my business quietly.

I was wearing a formal skirt kinda mini but its what I could find at the store Friday and I shopped at before he dropped me off plus I did not pack for anything like this. It was black and was just above my knees, it hugged my curves nicely I was paring it with a white loose tank top that will be tucked in and a black Cardigan, some low strap heels and my white purse something formal yet simple.

I did my hair in a slick bun with a side part and a swoop at the front, I put gold accessories on and a classy watch and sprayed my perfume on. Then I was ready, I wrote a little note left for onika grabbed my phone then bolted out the door.

I ran to the elevator and in no time was down in the lobby, I looked around for Friday and spotted him sitting down hovering over his phone typing away, he didn't see me and I took this time out to admire him, he was wearing a simple suit, black fitted slacks with a tan under shirt, no tie and black jacket paired with his gold wrist watch, brown shoes and gold choker. I was just realizing that we always seem to match somehow.

I walked up to him and he looked up noticing me he gave me a once over and a smirk played at his lips, butterflies pooled on the inside from how he was looking at me.

"Hey" I greeted standing Infront of him.

"Hey.. you look beautiful" he complimented and I blushed he arose from his sitting position which reminded me of how tall he is, I had to step back to look up at him.

"Ready?" He asked with the raise of a brow and I nodded. We were escorted out side by his guards as usual but I didn't see his Lamborghini this time it was a rolls Royce and a driver opened the door for us. We were being driven this time.

"Hmm classy" I purred when we were inside and he smiled.

"Agreed... This is a date after all" we drove in comfortable silence to our destination and it wasn't long after that we pulled up to a beautiful restaurant. His driver got out and opened the door for while a valet escorted us inside, we were greeted by a lady at the front desk.

"Good evening, reservations?" She greeted looking between Friday and I a warm smile playing on her lips.

"Ah yes... Fletcher" the woman flipped through the papers in her folder before she looked up at us and smiled.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Fletcher your at table five" she came around and pointed to our table where a man and a woman sat waiting.

We trotted over making our presence known, the man got up and shook both our hands while the woman sat, waved and smiled.

"It's good to see you, Kian and you Ms. Lane" he said smiling at me and taking his seat.

Friday pulled my seat out for me before taking his. "nice to meet you too Mr?.."

"Gayle, Mike Gayle" he announced proudly and the woman rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind his enthusiasm, I'm Rachel by the way this old pals PA... I've heard lots about you, Aliyah right?" I smiled at the warm greetings I was receiving taking a glance at Friday who was enjoying the scene. Rachel was a beautiful blonde woman, she was dressed pretty formal in a woman's suit nothing exposing, Mike was a middle aged man slightly on the chubby side and dressed formally as well.

"That's right and nice to meet you Rachel" we talk and laughed a little until the waiter came and took our orders.

"Alright let's talk business, mike do you have the contract? Rach do you have the description?" They both nodded reaching for their folders while I sat and waited. Rachel pulled out hers first and handed it to me.

"I'm assuming you all have read these documents already?" I asked taking the piece of paper in my hand, they nodded once again confirming. Mike handed me his paper and I fixed both neatly and started reading careful to go over every detail.

The contract was basically saying I would work for Kian 'Friday' Fletcher for a year under the job description— Financial advisor I would be liable to an upfront payment of one hundred thousand dollars then double that at monthly intervals. I would adhere to whatever living arrangements Friday's team put together,  also, health benefits, transportation etc and the description letter is basically listing all my responsibilities.

I made sure to read all the fine prints and saw that everything was clear, I glanced at Friday who was staring at me intensely making me squirm in my seat, I looked away and swallowed the nervousness I was feeling. I put the papers down and looked back up to my audience sure to avoid eye contact with Friday.

"Alright I'm finished" I said smiling.

"Great!" Rachel said while Mike was taking a sip of his water. The waiter came back with our meals which were all a plate of delicious lamb chops and mashed potatoes with gravy. We all were chatting and laughing when a voice sounded from behind us.

"Kian?" I feminine voice called, we all looked up except for Friday, his jaw was clenched and he was basically frozen in place. There stood beside him was a beautiful slim thick woman, long waves of jet black hair covered her back, she had long legs, and a tattoo on her arm. Her features were sharp giving the impression that she worked out everyday her toned body confirming the narrative, her lips were painted red and she sported a tight black dress then to top everything off she had a big ass.

"Omg, Tia!" Rachel yelled causing me to cringe, so this was tia, suddenly I felt self conscious and intimidated. Rachel got up and rushed to embrace the woman in a tight hug. Friday still hadn't looked up from his meal and Mike was quiet as a lamb while I sat there awkwardly.

She gave Rachel a tight lipped smile before basically shoving the woman off and turning back to Friday.

"I'm sure you heard me call you" Rachel took her seat, cheesing like she just saw Jesus or something, she leaned into me whispering something like "that's tia valquez, Friday's ex" but I was engrossed with what was going on Infront of me to listen.

"What do you want tia?" Friday asked finally speaking, he lifted his head and his eyes set on me but the woman didn't notice.

"I have to want something to say hi to an old friend" an annoying smirk played at her lips, while Friday seemed truly annoyed, I felt the urge to chime in but I would leave that to Friday.

"We are not friends, now if you don't need anything I'd like to get back to my guest please" he said in a serious manner and that's when she looked up, her eyes scanned the table and landed on me, a fierce look took over her before she averted her eyes.

"I see... Back to rag dolls like usual" she muttered to him but I clearly heard her.

"Bitch, careful what you say" this bitch better know that I wasn't the one nor the two and I was trying my best to stay civil throughout this trip but my patience was running paper thin. She looked up at me plastering a fake smile on her face.

"Excuse me?" I put my knife and fork down ready to repeat because I had time.

"I said car—" I was cut off by the raise of Friday's hand, he took his shades off looking into my eyes in silent plead the turned to the woman.

"Please leave" he demanded and she snapped her head back to him.

"Seriously" she deadpanned but he stood his ground and remained silent waiting for her to leave. She rolled her eyes and began wheeling away but not before leaving a snarky comment.

"Don't get too attached he'll come running back soon, he always does" then she walked away.