(Y/N was cooking when her siblings Sid nd Ava come to her).
Sid: Hey sissy how long it take?
Y/N: 15 min more what u are hungry already?
Sid: No way ur disaster cooking skills skipped my hunger.
(He laughed loud nd Ava too Y/N look up nd give them a death gaze)
Y/N: I still have knife in my hand nd u dare to make joke about my cooking.
Sid: Ok Ok Sry.... Nd I'm not hungry I was asking for my brother- in- law.

(He said causally but Y/N chocked her own saliva)
Y/N: *widen eyes* Ughhh!! U brat!! (She hit smashed Sid head) don't u dare to say in front of Taehyung.
Sid: *rubbing his head* Why u always hit my head.
Y/N: Coz u deserve this stupid.
Sid: Ok but now u will praise me when I'll tell u I took good care of my brother- in- law. (He said proudly but Y/N look him in confusion) I told him to have a nap in ur room nd when food will be rdy I'll call him. Now praise me.

(Sid was waiting for praise by her elder sister but Y/N hit his head again nd shout)
Y/N: Praise u?? U deserve a kick now.
Sid: *rubbing his head* Yahh!!! Why u always hit me what have I done now?
Y/N: U send him to my room his pics.. Ahhh! Forget it I have to stop him.

(She said while running towards her room)

A/N: Here both talking in English.

(When she saw Taehyung looking at the wall which is full of his pictures

(When she saw Taehyung looking at the wall which is full of his pictures. Her hands start sweating in embarrassment now how she'll face him.)
Y/N: Taehyung look I can explain this. (He turned to her her)
Taehyung: What!! Explain what? This room is not urs it's ur sister's room?
(She think for a moment then think to lie agains)
Y/N: Oh yes u are ryt it's my sister room.
(She smile nervously but Taehyung knew everything he sighed nd speak sadly.)

Taehyung: Tell me one thing Y/N is it a shame to be a BTS Fan?
(His words pierced her now she knows she can't lie more but the more hurting is what Taehyung thinking about her.)
Y/N: No Taehyung plz don't say that. I'm really a big fan of BTS in fact a Army nd yes this room is mine I'm sry I lied u first.
Taehyung: Then why u lied to me?
Y/N: I'm sry I just...

Taehyung: *cut her off* U just thought let's make fun of Kim Taehyung so u can say proudly to everyone that u fooled Taehyung:... Ryt?
Y

/N: What!! No No Taehyung listen to me first...
Taehyung: *shout* Enough!!! I hate liars I'm going I'll find my way back bye miss liar.

(He said coldly nd left the room nd left
Y/N standing who just looking him going out with her tearful eyes. His harsh words broke her heart into many pieces. She fall on her knees nd cover her face with her palms nd without making any noise she crying silently thinking the person she who she loves alot is thinking about her wrong nd now he doesn't wanna see her again.)