𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⅩⅤ: "𝐂𝐚𝐭-𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞!"

☆

☆ . ° ₊* .:° •. ° . ☆ • . ʕʔ . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

..:* "-ck?" Sanemi finished, speaking angrily to Gyomei, "Why is this demon here? Why are you here? What the hell happened to this place? Did a bomb go off?"

Starting from the beginning, Gyomei recounted their story, spending a little more time with the details of Mew's kittens. As he spoke, he and Arata cleaned up the place.

Surprisingly, somewhat patiently, Sanemi listened, with an irritable expression on his face as if Gyomei was telling him something ridiculously stupid. Arata, who was used to Sanemi's usual angry and aggressive manner, noticed Sanemi's fairly calm mood. She gasped.

"For once, Angry Scars Weird-Eyed Old Man isn't angry!" Arata breathed, with her mouth agape, pointing at a now annoyed Sanemi.

Sanemi yelled, "Who the hell is 'Angry Scars Weird-Eyed Old Man'?"

"You!" Arata replied with a bright smile on her face.

For a quick few seconds, Sanemi was stunned, with a confused yet disgusted expression on his face. It felt as if in every encounter with Arata, Sanemi had something new to be offended about.

"My name is 'Sanemi Shinazugawa', not whatever idiotic atrocity you just came up with!"

"Salami Shigga-wagga!" Arata exclaimed, her eyes sparkling, "Salami Shigga-wagga!"

Taken aback, Sanemi spluttered, "THE FU-?"

"SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA! SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA! SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA! SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA! SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA!" Arata chanted, doing a little dance, grinning broadly, "SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA! SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA! SALAMI SHIGGA-WAGGA!"

With one of his large, dry, bug-like eyes twitching, Sanemi stood frozen in the spot, at loss for words. Gyomei, setting down a bowl he was cleaning, walked towards Arata, who was still yelling at the top of her lungs.

"Calm down, Arata," Gyomei said, patting Arata's head gently, speaking over Arata's shouts, "Don't scare Shinazugawa away,"

"SALAM-" Arata stopped, turned her head to look up at Gyomei, then glancing at Sanemi, "Scare him away?"

"What?" Sanemi scoffed, snapping out of his trance, "Scare me-?"

"RAWR! I'm scary! Fear me!"

Attempting a ferocious expression, Arata bared her teeth, stubby fangs visible, her raised hands curled. Behind her, Gyomei was stifling a laugh.

"... What?" Sanemi said, a bewildered expression on his face.

"Hehehe!" Arata giggled, pointing at Sanemi, "You're scared!"

"Huh? No, you little twerp, I'm confused-"

"Cat-napper!" Arata beamed, turning to Gyomei, "Angry Salami is scared~!"