Chapter 10

Jax POV
------------

I knew I shouldn't have. It was bad. But I didn't want her to leave. I know this only delays her departure and she may never return but she was going to take my baby girl away from me and I can't have that.

"Daddy where we going?" The small voice of Scarlett asked.

"On a trip scar. " I told her.

"Is mommy coming too?"

"Not right now. "

She nodded her head and fell asleep in her car seat.

Rachael's POV
-------------------

"How could you just let him take her!" I yelled at Gemma.

"I didn't know that was what he was going to do! He said he just wanted to say good bye but when he left I didn't hear his bike and then I saw my car gone and I checked on Scarlett and she wasn't there!" Gemma sobbed.

I felt bad for yelling at her. I pulled her into a hug. While she sobbed and I fought off my own tears threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. "

"It's okay, I would have done the same thing if it was my kid."

"Gemma does Jax have his phone on him?"

"I don't know, maybe"

I took out my phone and immediately called Jax. It rang for a little while then he answered.

"Hello?" He asked.

"JACKSON TELLER YOU BRING MY BABY BACK RIGHT NOW!!" I screamed through the phone.

"Only if you promise to stay here"

"I can't do that and you know it!" I snapped. I didn't want to deal with this.

"Yes you can!"

"Even if I did decide to stay I would still need to go back to London and Scarlett would come with me. "

"Why?"

"Because our lives are there and our stuff. "

"Well why can't she stay here?"

"Because I don't know how long it will take to get our affairs in order. "

"Oh. "

"Jax will you please bring Scarlett back or tell me where you are?" I begged.

"...... Yeah we'll be back in a few hours."

I sighed in relief and thanked him.

I exited the house and sat on the steps of the house waiting for Jax pull up.

___________________________

Authors note: I am SOO sorry!!! I meant to update this so much sooner but my schedule got so busy but luckily one is over now and I'll hopefully be able to update more. What do you guys predict will happen??
Comment
Vote
Thx:)