Tia

I made it back to my hotel room around one in the morning, the hotel floors were empty and silent as expected and it forced my thoughts to surface.

Onika had kept a secret like that from me for over a year and I didn't know how to feel about it, what else was she keeping? Were they worst than what I heard tonight? I came on this vacation to have fun and now my past was catching up to me.

Matthew had broke me when he left because I had given that boy so much of me, mentally and physically only for him to disregard me when he didn't need me anymore, asshole.

Maybe that's why I didn't feel too much really for Friday other than lust or did I?

I made it to my room and unlocked the door, onika was sound asleep on the bed and from what I saw she had tear stain on her face, I frowned, how easy it is for someone to play the victim when they've been caught. I went about my night washing up and getting rid of all evidence that Friday was just putting my body under sexual pressure.

I went to bed turning my back to onika and drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________________

I woke up to a loud noise in the room, my head snapped around and I saw onika looking at me with a tray full of food in her hand. Her hips had bounced the key table at the entrance of the door causing the noise and she cringed when she saw that it woke me.

"Sorry" she whispered then proceeded to walk over to my bed. She laid the tray of food at my side while I watched her, did she think that this was going to solve anything?

"I brought breakfast for you" she said a hopeful smile playing at her lips, the temptation to forgive her right then and there was strong but I had to stand my ground. People had taken advantage of my weakness for far too long.

"Thanks.. but I'm not hungry" hurt flashed across her eyes and she nodded taking the tray up from off the bed, I didn't acknowledge her any further and hopped out of bed then went straight for the bathroom.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already ten forty and time to start getting ready, so I washed up, shaved, did my hair in a ponytail because I had pressed it when I took out the braids and did my hygienic routine.

I came out the bathroom and didn't see onika anywhere but a note was left on my bed I flipped it over to see her handwriting.

Hey sister...

I'm sorry for the hurt I've caused you, I really thought I was protecting you but in truth was only being selfish. I hope you can forgive me someday but just know I will always love you..

I went out with Kai btw... See you later, hopefully we can talk, fingers crossed.

P.s. onika

I sighed and placed the note down on the night table between our bed. I didn't think much of the note well not for now at least and went to find an outfit to wear.

I took out a simple navy blue body con spaghetti strap dress, knee length that hugged my curves perfectly, I pared that with my Christian Dior flip flops and Gucci purse. For accessories I took out some gold hoops, a simple gold watch, some pinky and index finger rings then I sprayed myself with Killian love a perfume rihanna liked to wear.

I made sure I had my cash, cards and phone and you know a few girly items and then I was ready which is about eleven forty perfect timing. Since it was just the lobby I took some time to just ring my mom before I left to make sure she was okay and by the time I was finished it was eleven fifty five. I rushed to the elevator and pressed the button that would take me out into the lobby.