𝓟inball Game.

{ 011. }

••••

Y/N POV;
𝓦alking out of the Library with a new book in my hand, I smile. Humming a random rhythm that came to mind.

Hearing a bunch of chatter and laughter, I look to the side. Seeing a group of boys picking on the boy that I interacted with in the Library!

Gasping, immediately I put down my book to go and help the poor boy.

Standing in front of the boy in a protective manner, the group of boy's look up at me with a confused expression.

"And who are you?" The boy snarls, looking me up and down with a glare.

"Leave the boy alone! Don't you kids your age having anything better to do, than to pick on a kid who's younger than you?" I yell, shaking my head.

"And who do you think you are to tell us on what
to-" Before the boy can even finish his sentence, I walk up to him, and grab his ear.

Yelling in pain, I lean forward towards the boy.

"Go home. Unless you want me to give your little friends here, a show." I threat, glaring at the teen boy.

Trembling in fear, the boy nods. Letting go, him and his little friends run away. Wasting no time.

Taking a deep breath, I turn around to look at the boy.

The boy from the Library looked up at me, shocked by the whole scene.

Smiling softly, I say

"You alright?" The boy doesn't reply, looking away. Sighing, I go through my pocket.

"Let me patch you up." Taking out a couple of bandages, I start to patch up the boy's wounds. Looking at me, the boy says

"Thank you," Looking up at the boy with surprise, I grin.

"Of course," I say, finishing patching up the wounds. Looking at the ground, I go to pick up the book that was lying on the ground.

"Here's your book." Smiling, the boy grabs it.

"Thank you...."

"It's no problem at all. Well, I better get going back home now. Need anything else?" I ask, getting ready to leave.

"No. Thank you, again...." The boy says, looking down at his book.

Nodding, I give a small goodbye wave before walking away. Waving back, the boy walks away to the opposite direction.

While walking back home, I start to hear a bunch of yelling coming from one of the stores! Looking to the side, I see that the yelling was coming from the store Finn and I go to!

The 'Grab N Go' place!

Curious, I decide to go check out and see what's going on.

Entering the shop, I look to the side. Seeing a tall blonde-haired guy playing with the ping-ball machine.

Peeking my interest, I walk up to the boy. Not paying any attention to what was around him, I stand beside the tall boy.