Chapter 21

Ali's POV

"Start." I said to the representative of the company who'll try to take partnership with one of my company.

There are ten of them sitting in each opposite side of the table I'm currently sitting. All nervous. I was located at the other head of the table, facing the nervous representative.

He did started. Habang nagsasalita ay napansin ko ang panginginig ng mga kamay niya. I'm a keen observer and it didn't go unnoticed from me.

He would simply wipe his forehead and neck from time to time while taking nervous glances from me.

Fucking too unprofessional.

My serious face must have scared him to death. Palagi naman ganito. No one can face me without shaking in nervousness and in fear. Only my secretary, Marco, can handle my short tempers except with my brothers.

Who wouldn't be scared of me when one mistake they'll make, I made them pay for it immediately?

I'm a short tempered man. Madaling mag-init ang ulo sa mga simpleng pagkakamali at kahit sa maliliit na bagay lang. Sa ganitong klase ng pag-uugali ko, no one should mess with me if they want to continue their life with peace.

I wonder if Seinna could handle that toxic attitude of mine if I unknowingly lash out and she's just around. Hmm.. let's see about that.

Azi was doing a great job for hiding his mood swings from Seinna. I never saw him changing moods whenever he's with her. Pero sigurado akong hindi siya lumalabas ng kanyang kwarto kapag nagbabago ang mood niya at para hindi mahalata na may gano'n siyang kondisyon.

And Avi.. he was having a hard time dealing with his alters these past few days...

I wonder if she would still stay when the time comes that she'll know deeply every one of us.

Our secrets..

Our dark pasts..

The monsters living inside our heads..

"Stop." I said and he stopped. He looked at me with a mixed of fear and nervousness in his eyes, "I don't like your presentation. And you're fucking too unprofessional idiot. Get lost. Next."

Takot at bigong umalis ang nauna.

Mabilis na napalitan ang nagpresinta kanina. I was busy listening to the presentation as it had piqued my interest when Marco entered the room and whispered something to me.

"You have a call from Axford University, boss."

Kunot noo ko s'yang tiningnan, "What do they need? Still asking me to invest their university?"

"Hindi ho, boss. It's Miss Pelmero. Napaaway daw kanina at pinapunta ang guardian niya."

My brow lifted.

Guardian?

I Stood up without a second.

I told him to replace me and he nodded. Lumabas ako ng presentation room at sumakay ng elevator. I was in my business suit and I have no time to change normal clothes.

Seinna got into trouble.

That reverberated to my mind. Napaaway siya. Paano naman mapapaaway 'yon? Ang mahinhin na 'yon? Mapapaaway? Does she have some enemies from that university? Girls' fight?

May bumubully sa kanya?

Just from the thought of that made my blood boiled in irritation.

And from the word trouble..