𝓣he Boy At The Library.

{ 010. }

••••

Y/N POV;
𝓜aking it to class, I quickly go to sit down besides Finn.

Leaning towards me, Finney whispers something in my ear.

"Where were you?? You were about to get marked absent," Finn say's, in a worried tone. Not wanting me to get in trouble by dad.

"Ya, sorry. I got sidetracked. Y'know the Bruce Yamada?" I say, looking at Finn. Finn nods, signaling for me to continue.

"Ya. Well, he walked up to me! And started to talk with me. It was a bit awkward since there was a ton of eyes looking at us, though." Finn nods, processing everything.

"Wow...." Nodding, the both of us just stare off into space. Minding our own businesses.

Looking at Finn, I smirk. Catching him stare at a certain 'someone'.

Donna.

The teacher then gets up, quieting the class down.

"Alright, students. Today, we're doing a new project! This project requires for you to have a partner. So, everyone go and partner up with someone!" Getting up, everyone immediately goes to the person they're gonna be partnering up with.

Looking to the side, both Finn and I notice Donna walking up to our table.

Immediately, Finn straightens up.

"Hi. I was wondering if you wanna partner up?" Donna asks, politely. Looking down at Finn with a kind smile.

"Oh- uh, me? O-oh, ya! Ya, sure." Finn reply's, facepalming. Clearly embarrassed by his reply, causing me to chuckle.

"I'll get up so you can sit, Donna." I say, getting up from my seat.

"Thank you," Donna smiles, taking a seat.

Smiling softly, I go to find someone to partner up with.

••••

The day was now over. I, waiting for Finn to arrive. Waiting with both Gwen and Robin.

Arriving, Finn comes walking up to us with a big grin plastered on his face. Immediately, knowing that smile was there because of his little crush.

"What're you so smiley for?" Robin questions, with a smile.

"It's probably because of his little crush, Donna~" Gwen teases, causing me to look away and laugh silently.

"Stop it. It's....not. Let's stop talking about why I am smiling," Finn politely asks, not wanting to be teased anymore.

Nodding, I say

"Alright. Well, I'm gonna be heading off to go to the Library. There's a book I wanna go and find. Will you two look out for dad, for me?" I plead, looking at Finn and Gwen.

"Of course. Be safe, though." I nod, giving the two a quick short hug.

"BYE, N/N!" Robin yell's, causing me to laugh and wave goodbye.

••••

Arriving, I make my way inside to the Library.

Waving hello to the check out lady, I start to go and look for that one specific book.

Walking past all the shelves, searching, I finally manage to find the book that I was searching for!

'Book about space....' Ever since I started living with the Blake's, Finn started to make me become interested about wanting to learn about space.

Jumping with excitement, I grab the book.

"Oh." Perking up, I look to my side. Only to be met with a young boy who looked down in disappointment.

Looking at the book, then back at the boy, I think to myself

'Did this boy also want this book?'

The boy had dark curly brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles all over his face. Wearing a striped T-shirt with some shorts.

"Uhm, did you also want this book?" I kindly ask. Looking up, the strange boy nods.

"Yes. But, you got it before me. So, it's yours to check out." The boy answers, plainly.

"Oh, I see. Well, you can have the book instead. Here," I offer, wanting to give the book to the boy instead.

"Oh- are you sure-?"

"Yes. Really, have it. This is me offering the book to you. For you to read." I say, nodding my head.

Grabbing it, the boy looks down.

"Thank you,"

"Of course. Enjoy it." Smiling slightly, the boy walks off. Going to go check out the book.

Checking it out, the boy walks out of the building with a big grin on his face.

Seeing the boy's smile, I smile. Happy to know that I just made that kids day.

 Happy to know that I just made that kids day