♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Who the fuck is Ming Unchi*? Also, I don't trust a word that comes from your mouth you know?"

"I don't trust anything that comes out of your mouth, Mr God Complex. And it's the girl you bully, M-I-N E-U-N-J-I." He scoffed and rubbed his head.

"I don't have a god complex," he muttered.

"Whatever, I just gave you a scientific discovery and you disregarded it like I started rambling about catching Chlamydia from a turtle."

"Because that's what it sounded like to me."

"What, did you lose an ear instead of an eye?" I remarked, slightly annoyed with how I spent good time thinking up a conclusion just for it to be thrown to the side.

"Don't fucking say that, I'll kill you."

"Seems we struck a nerve didn't we?" Right now I'm supposed to be hugging him, thankful that he's alive, and don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that he didn't become a brainless monster, but I just can't get the courage to express that.

Gwi-nam went to grab me, but quickly stopped himself, probably not wanting to hurt me.

"Y/N, stop," he scowled.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Well let's go now then."

"What?! Go where?"

"I'm gonna jack off a zombie," Gwi-nam rolled his eyes sarcastically. "What do you think?" He looked at me for an answer.

"I dunno."

"I'm going to kill Cheong-san, what else would it be?"

"Jacking off a zombie?"

"Shut up."

"Sir yes sir."

"Ma'am yes ma'am."

Gwi-nam held me close to him as he carefully opened the door – he may be safe from the zombies, however I was definitely not.

"Keep an eye out for yourself and tell me if you see a zombie," Gwi-nam instructed. He was holding me by my waist, so he could quickly run with me if needed, and we walked quietly so as to not alert anything.

"Where do we need to go?"

"Do you know where Cheong-san is?" Both Gwi-nam and Cheong-san are my friends. It'd be cruel to lie to Gwi-nam, but it'd be even worse to lead him to Cheong-san, knowing that he'd kill him.

"No, I don't know," I lied. "We got separated by zombies so I don't even know if he's alive." I feigned sadness at the fake scenario.

"I heard Su-hyeok on the P.A. system, so they're in the broadcasting room."

"Then why ask?"

"Because they were talking about going to Cheong-san. So they aren't with him, but they know where he is, Y/N. You can give a whole scientific explanation but can't use your logic?"

"Right."

'I don't want my friends to see me with him voluntarily — especially when he has plans like this. Even the zombies will think less of me. Maybe that's good though, they won't want to eat me. How would I even be able to get away from him and warn the others though? I could fake an injury, scream out in pain and attract zombies, but there's a risk of me actually getting injured. Or, I can turn and run, which would most definitely make Gwi–nam suspicious and possibly lead us out to become enemies like he is with Cheong-san. No way in hell do I want to be Gwi-nam's enemy, so I might as well fake an injury. I need to warn Cheong-san otherwise I might risk my other best friend dying — and not getting back up like the other one.'