The Next Morning

Soon after Sarah came down from the high her orgasm gave her, she walked (more like stumbled) to the bathroom. As soon as she got into the bathroom, she slammed the door closed, locked it, and went to the sink. 'What the hell just happened' Sarah thought.

Sarah quickly washed her hands and splashed water onto her face. A few moments later she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Baby Doll. Are you okay? I heard the door slam." Kevin said.

'Shit' Sarah thought. She took a deep breath to help calm her breathing a bit more before she spoke. "Hey Kevin. I am doing well. Sorry I didn't mean to slam the door. I guess I underestimated my own strength." Sarah chuckled a bit at the end.

"Okay Honey. Just wanted to make sure you are all good. It is starting to get late. Richard is pretty tired and will be turning in. I will still be up a little bit longer if you need anything. Please do try to go to bed soon though." Kevin said.

"Thanks Kevin. I am more than all good. As soon as I am done in here, I will be going to bed." Sarah said.

"Have a good sleep Baby Doll." Kevin said. When Sarah heard him walk away, she slumped back onto the sink. She didn't even realize how tense she had gotten during that quick conversation with Kevin.

After Sarah used the bathroom, she headed back to her room. She noticed that the guys bedroom door is closed all the way this time. 'Thank god.' Sarah thought.

She quickly changed into her pjs, made sure Shadow was all set and went to bed. Sarah wasn't sure what to do. Sher figured she will figure this all out tomorrow.

====================================

The next morning Richard and Kevin were in the kitchen. They hadn't had a chance to talk about how what happened last night. After Richards aftercare was done Richard went to sleep fairly quickly.

"Last night couldn't have gone any better. Actually, it went better than expected. Sarah reacted very well to her punishment. I am very glad we went with spanking her instead of just having her stand on the corner for 10 minuets." Kevin said as he was looking at his phone.

Kevin was watching their Sarah sleep. She looks so peaceful. Richard came behind Kevin, wrapped his arms around him, and kissed his head.

"I agree. Next time though I will be in charge. You can be my good dirty fuck toy." Richard said as he watched their girl. They saw their Baby Doll/Sweetheart started to stir awake.

Richard went to go start some pancakes for their girl. Of course, Richard being Richard they were whole wheat pancakes.

"So I checked the hallways cameras to see if we could get a different angle of our Baby Doll from last night. She was playing with herself. Our Sarah came watching me dominate you." Kevin said smirking.

"I know. I kept looking out the corner of my eye at her. She looked so good with playing with her nipples. What I don't know is if she will tell us she watched us. I hope she doesn't I have plans to tease her." Richard said flipping a pancake.

In the video Kevin was watching their Sarah had gotten out of bed. He turned off the video and went to get a special pillow. The pillow is a special pillow that makes sitting down after a spanking a lot easier. Kevin placed it on the chair next to him.

"Morning." Sarah said to the guys. She blushed when she looked them. She keeps thinking about what happened last night.

"Morning Sweetie. Take a seat next to Kevin. There is a special pillow there itll make it more comfortable to sit after the spanking from last night. Trust me you will need it." Richard said pointing to the seat with the special pillow.

Sarah blushed. The image of Kevin spanking Richards ass last night still fresh inside her head. "Thanks guys." Sarah sat on the pillow and it felt heavenly. "You were right. The pillow definitely was needed."

Sarah was still in her head a bit. She didn't notice when Richard put a plate with pancakes on it in front of her. Nor did she notice when Kevin took it and cut up the pancakes. Sarah did notice when Kevin put the plate back in front of her.

Noticing their girl was out of it Kevin made sure to put the plate down kinda hard. He found it amusing that she is so in her thoughts. What Sarah didn't realize but Kevin saw was the fact she hadn't stopped blushing. That gave both guys an idea of what she was thinking.

"Oh. Thank you. Sorry I am so out of it. I think I'm still tired." Sarah said. She picked up a fork and started to eat.

"Did we go too hard on the punishment? Are you okay?" Richard asked worriedly. He knew they hadn't gone to hard and that their Sarah had enjoyed it. He can't just let their girl know.

After that they all went quiet eating breakfast. Sarah wanted a matcha latte and didn't trust the guys to make it for her. No offense to them but they are coffee guys not tea. They have been amazing to accommodate her preference for tea. They had actually bought a tea kettle just for her.

Sarah leaned on the counter waiting for the water to be ready. As she did keeps looking back and forth at her guys. Well, more specifically their lips. Out of everything she saw last night her favorite thing to have seen was their kiss.

She had never been kissed like how Kevin had kissed Richard. She had never felt that much passion. That much power. That much........ she didn't have a word for what it was. Sarah did know she want to try it.

They guys did say all she had to was ask. Maybe they would kiss her like that. Sarah hopes that she doesn't like the kiss. That she doesn't crave more kisses from the guys. She hopes that if the guys kiss her, it doesn't ruin her for future people.

They both had been talking to her and she hadn't heard a word they said. Before she could lose her confidence she just blurted out.

"Kiss me." 

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and/or a comment!