5.

My'Asia

The next morning I wake up in the hospital chair. I get up, kiss my brother and head home I did have work you can say. I honestly didn't wanna see Roman. He didn't have to come at me like that. Anyways... when I get home I go do my morning routine. I put on my lotion and deodorant. I put on my black level set. I put on my black spaghetti strapped mid thigh dress with my red bottoms. I put my hair in a pineapple ponytail and do my baby hairs. I spray on my Chanel No. 5. I put on some jewelry, grab my bag and keys. I locked up and headed to work.

When I pulled into the parking lot I seen Roman pull up right next to me

When I pulled into the parking lot I seen Roman pull up right next to me. I grab my things and head inside, I go to my office and sit my things down. I went to the break room for some coffee to start my day. As I'm making my coffee I hear someone in heels walk in.

"Hey." She spoke. I turned around and it was a short light skin female. She looked very pretty.

"Good Morning."I say to her.

"You be new here, I'm Lauryn."She says.

"I'm My'Asia." I tell her taking a sip of my coffee.

"Your pretty we should be friends."she said.

"Thank you. Your pretty too. We can be friends."I tell her.

We exchanged numbers, then I head back to my office. I sit my coffee down on my desk and start looking through files that Roman has put on my desk. The phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"My'Asia Can you grab me some lunch please?"Roman's voice boomed through the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want for lunch?"I asked.

"I want some Popeyes. I want the 3 piece combo." He said.

"Alright." I hung up the phone.

I grabbed my purse and head out the door. I get in my car and head to the nearest Popeyes. I grab his food and ordered me something as well. I head back to the office. I knocked on his door.

"Come in!"He yelled.

I walked inside and handed him his food, as I headed towards the door he stopped me.