Chapter 10 (edited)

Hi everyone

Recap:

"Sure. I'll be in Italy in a week. Also don't tell anyone about my arrival as of yet. I would like to keep it surprise for my twin. " I said with a half creepy smile.

I would like to see how she would react after seeing me there.

Rosalie's pov:

The next morning, I woke up with dad stroking my hairs calmly. I whine pushing his hands away. I could hear his light chuckles before he gently starts to wake me up.

"Good morning sweetie. Its already 10. You shoukd get up. I have already planned our day out." Dad says softly.

"Just a while more." I whine.

"Nope not happening. We need to get ready and go to your home to get your bags. The police have permitted us to go there so hurry up." He says softly.

I smile looking up at him and mumble a small okay. He gives me a kiss on forhead and walks out of my room so that I could get ready. I keep on thinking about how my life changed so quickly. I was really happy that he is my dad. He already loves me so much.

After a while I get ready in a good mood. I get dressed in a knee-length black skirt and pastel pink crop top. Dad and Ales complimented me and we leave after having our breakfast.

We quickly drove to my home where I lived. I lived in a fairly good area. We had a beautiful one storied house. It had soft touches on the interior. I quickly went in my room to pack up my things.

After I finished packing, dad and Alessandro asked me about Alexia's room. I pointed it to the corner most room towards the left. We wanted to keep her as far away from us as possible.

Her brown door stood out in the soft cream colored interior of home. After she started fighting back, mom always tried to be out of her way. She even stopped hitting her when she angrily banged the door or barged through it. God knows how many times had she bought the door of its hinges. At this point she shall get steel door for her room.

Her door had a small 'do not enter' tag on it. Mom never entered her room afraid that she'll harm her. And I stopped entering after what happened the last time I entered. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Alessandro walked towards her room and opened the door before I could warn him. As soon as he entered a bam was heared followed by a thud.

Francesco's pov:

As soon as I heard the noise, me and Rosie quickly went towards Lexi's room. I could heard Alessandro cursing his life. I walked in the room to see him fallen on ground groaning holding his nose.

"Are you ohk? What happened?" I asked rushing to him.

"Who the fuck in right mind sets a flying punching glove and tripwires in their own room's entrance?" Alessandro exclaims groaning.

"Boy you set up a trap net in your closet so that Matteo stops stealing your shades. He was literally stuck in it for 5 hrs before we actually realised that he was missing." I say giving him a ridiculous look helping him get up. Fucking hypocrite.

"That doesn't count dad." He says groaning while walking towards the bed to sit.

"No wait. I think we should leave. Their might be some other traps here. We should wait in my room. " Rosie exclaims walking in. I found it wierd but ignored it blaming their crazy teenage years.

As soon as we reach Rosie's room I get a call.

"Ever heard of a word called privacy?" I hear the other side scoff out irritated as soon as I pick up the phone.

I takes me a moment to realize it was Lexi. I put the phone on speaker seeing Ales's curious expression.

" Hey Lexi. How did you get my number? " I ask her back surprised.

"Doesn't matter. And don't try to enter into my room again. It would have release chloroform gas within 5 mins if I didn't realize it. Thank god I got the notification about someone entering my room. I can't believe you didn't read 'do not enter' tag." She exclaims.

"These oblivious people are going to get themselves killed someday."She mumbles to herself.

I am a fucking mafia don. What does she mean by oblivious people. I obviously wasn't expecting my daughter's room to automatically turn into a battle field. I took the insult very personally. I wasn't supposed to come of dumb in front of my tough daughter. I frown thinking about my tough cool dad exterior going away.

"Ofcouse I knew about it. That was the reason I didn't enter and let Alessandro enter." I say fake chuckling trying to sound cool. Alessandro gives me a look rolling his eyes and Rosie giggles seeing me.

"Whatever floats your boat old man. Just don't get yourself killed in my room. I don't want to spend rest of my life being chased by police. " She says hanging up.

I was about to give her a piece of mind for calling me old but she just hung up on me. Just like that. Noone has ever hung up me. That's so rude. I frown thinking about it but I smile knowing that I finally got her number.

"Lets just get out of here. I don't want to get myself killed here" Alessandro says quoting Lexi rolling his eyes. I smile shaking my head at him.

Rosie quickly puts her bag together with our help and we leave from there.

------------------------------

Next 3 days pass quickly. I spend my day trying to get to know Rosie. We also went to her friend's home so that she could say them goodbye.

I tried asking her about Lexi but I always got vague answers in response. I didn't pry further assuming they are not on best terms as of now. I mean she may have felt betrayed when Lexi refused to come live with her. I smile thinking about the surprise Lexi has planned for her. She would be so happy seeing her twin living with us.

I just wanted to ask that do you want a Rosie and the brother's introduction aswell or should I skip directly to when Lexi will comes. I want to add Rosie's part so that it gives a character build up for brothers.

Question of the chapter:
Your favourite series.

I hope you liked the chapter. Do vote and comment. Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed.

Date: 1 Aug 2022

Thankyou