2.

March 4th, 2018
Roman Miller

*(iPhone ringtone, iPhone ringtone)*

Squinting my eyes I glance over at my nightstand the clock read 6:30AM. Ugh 😑 I love both my jobs the shit just be draining me. I'm 21, I'm single no kids. I work at a clothing company where I help celebrities and other people start there clothing lines and help to promote their brands.

Sighing rubbing my eyes I grab my ringing phone I see it's Chandra calling me. She's my temporary assistant.

"Helluh?" I said in a raspy tone.

"Roman you have a 7:30 interview with a woman named My'Asia Davenport, should I reschedule the appointment?" She asked.

"Yes Chandra Can you move it to 9:30 I need a little time to get my self together." I told her.

"Alright Roman Don't take all day either." She said hanging up.

I toss my phone and throw the covers off me. I get up and head to the bathroom to do my daily routine. Today I kept it simple I put on my black and white Armani Exchange Tee,My Black Jeans, my white windbreaker, and I pair it with my black Rolex, with my black and white Nike dunks. I put some curl moisturizer in my hair and spray on my bourbon cologne. I grab my keys,lock up my house and head to work

On my way to work I stopped to get me some breakfast from McDonald's

On my way to work I stopped to get me some breakfast from McDonald's. I pulled into work and get out my car. I was greeted by Chandra.

"Good morning, um Daveyon's in your office." She said rolling her eyes.

"Alright thank you C." I said to her as I walk to my office.

"Yo! Wassup D?" I said walking to my desk to sit my breakfast down.

"I didn't mean to show up at your place of business but we got some shit to discuss and it can't wait." He said sounding irritated as he leaned up in his seat.

I take off my jacket and take a seat. Shaking my head wondering what the hell could be going on now😐.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"That Nigga Mason been stepping outta line. Got his niggas coming to our drops stealing our shit." He said. I just shake my head every day it's something.

"Who got hit?" I asked referring to who was doing the drop when the shit went down.

"They got BRay (Brayden) coming outta our trap on the north side." He said.

"So you telling me motherfuckas just saying fuck me and the arrangements we had in place. Like how the fuck did they know where our spot was at?" I said leaning up pulling the hairs on my goatee highly pissed.

"Ion know Ro, I think somebody in the crew snitching or working with Mason." He said.

"Set up a meeting with Mason ASAP. And get back to me. In the meantime you and E (Esaius) head to the trap and start moving shit to the other trap house til I figure some shit out. call everybody and tell em to meet me at our spot at 10. No later than that." I said to him sternly making sure he know I meant business.

"Aight Ro, I'll hit you." He said getting up and walking out.

I continue to eat my breakfast. When I'm finished to kill time I decided to look over my emails to see if my clients decided on what they wanted.

"Roman,you have a call on line one." Chandra's voice boomed through my office.

I grab the phone and click over. It's a client wanting to discuss a clothing line idea. After my call I went back to what I was doing until my potential assistant came for her interview.

I had to give y'all some drama for the one time one time.🤣😘☺️ what y'all think gone happen at that meeting? And who you think snitching? 🤫