"I swear it just moved"

My legs dangling over the edge of the roof I held my black phone to my ear listening to my best friend Marie trying to made sense of what had happened to me.  

“Wait so tell me again” she said confused, I swear there is never a minute when she’s not.

“I went to bed after taking some sleeping pills then woke up at the hospital in forks then…” I explained

“I know that happened after that I have been watching the show”

“Thanks” I mumbled swinging my legs and sighed.

“Anyway I thought you hated the twilight”

“I do” I said in a hateful voice while narrowing my eyes.

“Wait, who… who is my love interest?” I added in panic, I mean if I was the main character in this stupid world/show then I had to have one, right?

“Ha-ha it sucks to be you because it’s…”

“Just tell me” I said closing my eyes, in the back of my mind I already knew who it was and I was not a happy bunny.

“Edward…” I cut her off as I had a look of horror and disgust on my face.

“NO. Not, twinkle toes. I don’t want to ‘fall in love’ with him” I said in a whinny voice, kicking my heels into the brick building in protest.

“I would rather be with Jacob then him; I mean what kind of man sparkles? I mean it doesn’t sound manly at all”

“Well he’s not going to go up a girl and say ‘hey there pretty lady, I sparkle. Be my girlfriend’ now is he?” she said making her voice deeper trying to make it sound more ‘manly’

I burst out laughing; I could imagine him saying that while trying to be sexy.

“He’d…” I was cut off by the roof door open then slam shut.

“I have to go I’ll call you later”

I hung up when a cold hand was placed on my shoulder; I turned my head to see the glitter fairy.

“What do you want Edward?” I sighed out just wanting to be alone for a while to let everything properly sink in.

“The teacher told me to bring you back”

Sighing I turned back, I let my eyes wonder then a smirk crossed my face.

“Tough shit sparkle butt. Bye” I said then jumped off of the roof.

Edward’s cries and screams of panic and pain filled the air hurting my ears. It was just too funny seeing the roof continued but it was a bit lower. I burst out laughing rolling around on the floor or was it roof?

Edward moved forward and saw me, he looked angry yet relieved. He jumped down next to me gripping my shoulders.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT” he yelled at me, my laughing stopped and a serious look came to my face.

“Because it was funny” I said trying my hardest not to smile even through I could feel the corners of my lips twitch. He grabbed my waist pulling me to his cold hard body.

“Hey let me go”

“No, you scared me then” he said muzzling his face into my hair, sniffing it.

“Hey, stop that. You fucking weirdo stalker” I yelled at him trying to wiggle my way out of his arms but miserly failing as his grip only got tighter.

“GET OFF ME SPARKLE BUTT”

Now I can tell you. That is the way to get Edward Cullen to let go of you.

He looked at me shocked and a little scared, smirking I dusted myself off, climbed up to the top roof and walked back into the school leaving Edward to stare at my disappearing form.

I walked into my next lesson and sat down next to the window. I got out my sketchbook and started to draw a withering rose. I heard the chair next to me screech on the tiled floor, looking over I groaned out in annoyed. Getting pissed off about the fact that everywhere I fucking turn, I spot the fucking sparkling she man. I growled in frustration and turned back to my drawing.

“Hey Abby, I’m sorry about earlier” Edward apologised and I just grunted a reply, I was in no mood to talk to him. When the bell rang for lunch I was so happy. I bounced out of my seat which once AGAIN next to the glitter fairy.

Entering the canteen everything stopped and eyes darted to me. Grumbling under my breath I walked to the lunch line, the choice was between the mystery meat or the soup of the day that just looked like fucking snot and carrots. The person in front of me got the soup, the ‘soup’ stuck to the fucking spoon she had to use a fucking knife to help get in her bowl, so I chose the mystery meat not that it looked any better.

I got waved over by who I remembered to be Jessica, Mike, Tyler, Eric and someone I didn’t know. Rolling my eyes I sat next to them ignoring Edward trying to flag me down what did I look it a fucking dog? So I sat down next to mike. Who looked like he had hit the jackpot!

“Hi. I’m Jessica. That’s Mike, Tyler, Eric, Lauran and Carmen” Jessica introduced pointing everyone out. I rolled my eyes at them already knowing there names accept Carmen.

“You do know that Edward Cullen the hottest boy in school is trying to get your attention right?”

“Yes and I don’t like him” I said back looking Jessica in the eyes. I looked at my ‘lunch’ in disgust and started to poke it with my fork. I leaned closer to the ‘food’ glaring at it.

“Hmm Abby are you ok?” mike asked

“I swear it just moved” I said stabbing it with my fork when I squealed and clung to mike. Who was ready to die of happiness!

“What’s wrong?” Carmen asked in a worried voice and I heard Edward hiss at mike.

“I fucking swear that, that thing growled at me when I stabbed with my fork” I said pointing at my ‘food’ dramatically as they all looked at me weirdly.

“Listen” I said to them but the canteen was too noisy. So I stood on my chair

“WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP!” the whole canteen got quiet.

“Thank you, now listen” I started to stab my ‘food’ again and the same growling noise came from it with an air bubble. We all freaked out and ran from the canteen.