Chapter 392: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (18-19)

Začít od začátku

Feng Yanrui nodded in disbelief.

"Okay, then I'll wait for Susu to protect me."

A certain crisp proudly patted his small chest.

"Don't worry." Hand it over to Bensu, let's do it!

Feng Yanrui looked at her with a smile.

"My crispy is so good."

Feng Yanrui raised his hand and hugged the little girl into his arms, a dark light flashed across his eyes.

Those people had better be funny, don't disturb him and Susu, otherwise...

——

A month later, a group of people dressed in black robes entered the palace mighty.

Bring the leader, there are a total of twenty wizards here.

And there are hundreds of wizards gathered together, this time only a small number of them came.

In addition to wizards, there were also powerful nobles who came to this banquet.

In short, all the people who attended this banquet were well-known people.

Su Su... Su Su is being dressed up by Feng Yanrui.

"Okay, isn't it..." A Su was a little impatient.

"Okay." Feng Yanrui looked at the little girl with satisfaction.

So lovely.

"Why don't you like to dress up so much..." What does it mean to keep telling me.

"What do I have to dress up? It's better to dress up in Susu." She looks good and delicate, like playing the game of changing clothes for dolls.

Su Su: I'm just a tool man, am I...

"Okay, that's almost it, let's go out." Feng Yanrui led Su Su to the hall.

"See Your Majesty the King." Seeing Feng Yanrui, everyone immediately bowed to salute him.

Feng Yanrui responded casually, and then the others saluted Su Su again.

Su Su hadn't even spoken yet, when one of the wizards suddenly made a "dididi" sound.

In an instant, the twenty wizards all looked at Su Su with strange eyes.

A wizard who looked like a leader stood up, first saluted Feng Yanrui, and then looked directly at Su Su.

"I wonder if the queen will let us check our identity?"

"No." Before Su Su could speak, Feng Yanrui refused.

"My queen, why do you just check when you say it?" Those people were suspicious of Susu's identity.

The man looked at Su Su sharply.

"Just to check, doesn't the queen dare?"

Su Su didn't have the heart to listen to what he said, and she was completely shocked.

No, no, no, no, someone actually brought the props to detect the little dragons with them and brought them to the banquet? Could it be that I really want to find Xiaolongren and go crazy...

And...cough, they really found it.

"If you say check, just check, then I'll be ashamed." Su Su naturally wouldn't let him check.

Bensu is not stupid, how could he blow himself up. (disdain face)

The wizard looked at one of the props that was still beeping.

"It doesn't matter if you don't check, the props won't go wrong."

"We now suspect that this queen is the dragon that our Wizarding Association has been looking for, so we will arrest her as the Wizarding Association." After the leading wizard finished speaking, the rest of the people immediately turned Feng Yanrui and Su Su around. surrounded.

The surrounding nobles all gasped and looked at Su Su in shock.

No, the queen looks so cute, how could it be a dragon.

Su Su shrugged.

Well, the identity was discovered.

Feng Yanrui immediately protected Su Su behind him.

Those nobles were a little afraid of Su Su's identity, and looked at her tangled.

To be honest, the queen has actually been very good to them since she married her majesty, and she is also gentle and gentle, and she will not put on airs at all. As long as no one maliciously targets her, she will not target anyone for no reason.

And after having a queen, His Majesty the King has become much gentler, and their life has been better.

If all dragons are like queens, then it's not as scary as the legends say...

And... I didn't expect that the Dragon Clan really existed.

Su Su: "No, no, no, you don't think you can catch me with just a few people, right?" Then you underestimate Ben Su too.

The leading wizard snorted coldly.

"You'll know if you try it or not."