"That is NOT true." I said defensively.

"Is it that guy that you were "tutoring" a couple day ago? I knew you liked him."

"Who does she like?" Kat said while coming down the stairs.

She was wearing skinny jeans and a gray tunic top. Her hair was flowing freely around her face and she was wearing black flats.

Drew started to blush. "She has to go tutor a guy she likes."

"I don't like him." I muttered.

"Aww that's so cute." Kat said.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. Drew looked at me nervously.

"You know what else is cute? You and Drew." I teased.

This time it was their turn to blush.

I grabbed a notepad and sat down on the chair. I sat them both down next to each other.

"Awww so cute." I mimicked.

Kat rolled her eyes at me.

"So you're going to be tutoring all day?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright."

I walked into the pantry and got two poptarts, an apple, and a bottle of water.

I quickly texted Seth.

What's your adress?- Me

110 SunBridge Avenue- Shane

I remember passing by there everyday to and from school. It was walking distance. I was about to yell that I was leaving but stopped when I heard them talking.

"I don't know if i'm ready for a relationship right now." Kat said.

"Ok, I'm not going to force you. I'll wait for whenever you're ready." Drew said calmly.

"I'm sorry." She said leaning into him.

Drew hugged her and saw me. I could see the hurt and frustration in his eyes.

He waved bye and closed his eyes as he hugged Kat. I walked outside, still thinking about what was happening inside. I felt really bad for Drew.

But there was nothing I could do. I silently walked the way I came from school until I saw SunBridge on a sign. Soon I was knocking at 110.

A girl with long black hair and light blue eyes answered the door. She looked to be about 7 or 8 years old.

"Hi..who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Stacey, your brothers tutor." I said.

"Ok, come in."

"Sethy your tutors here!!" She yelled up the stairs then looked me up and down. I was slightly intimidated but this young girl. I guess she decided she liked me because she grabbed my hand and pulled me into what I guessed was the living room.

Soon a boy with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes walked in. Even though they looked different, I could tell they were twins.

"I'm Jackie and that's my twin Jake. We're 8 years old." Jackie said.

"I'm Stacey and I'm 16. I go to school with your brother."

"Cool, do you want to play a game on the Wii with us?" Jake asked. He reminded me so much of his brother.

"Sure." I put my bags down.

"What games do you have?" I asked.

"We have Wii Sports, Mario Karts, Super Mario Bros, Just Dance, and a killing game Seth says we aren't allowed to play." Jackie said.