~ Introducing Myself ~

Hi there! My name is Rachel Lynch. I have 5 older siblings who you already know about. Yep, those Lynch kids. The ones in the band; "R5" with Ellington Ratliff.

I'll tell you a little bit about me.

• I have 4 older brothers (Riker, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland) and 1 older sister (Rydel)

• I'm 16 years old (2 years younger than Ryland)

• I am kinda shy, but I have my outgoing moments

• My favorite color is bright green (really any neon/bright colors)

• I have brown hair and brown eyes

I guess those are all the facts about me you really need to know.

I'm different from my 5 older siblings, though. I don't have any musical talent like them.

When we were younger, I didn't like to perform with them. I didn't sing, act or dance like the rest of them, either. I have never been in one of their band photoshoots like Ryland has.

The fans don't know me, at all. They don't know I exist.

You know the old R5 music videos and the R5 TV episodes? Well, guess who recorded and edited those. If you guessed Riker or Rydel, then you were wrong. I was the one who shot and edited the music videos and R5 TV episodes.

I don't want to be famous. And my siblings know that. That's why Riker and Rydel would say that they were the ones who made the music videos and R5 TV episodes.

I don't really mind not being known by their fans. As long as my family and my best friend knows who I am, then I'm good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Author's Note:*

How did I do for the very first chapter of my very first fanfiction?

Do you guys like it so far?

*I just want to let everyone know that I will NOT be writing any swearing/cussing in any part of this book. There will also NOT be ANY dirty scenes in this story. I don't write like that nor do I like reading that stuff.*

Please comment and let me know how I did!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!