Part 1 - School

I've decided to redo part 1 because I want them to be more like enemies to start of with and find their feelings once they have been kidnapped together. 

~

Lucy Baker - played by - yourself

Finney Blake - played by - Mason Thames

Gwen Blake - played by - Maddie McGraw

The Grabber - played by - Ethan hawk

~

Lucy's pov

Another day at school, another day I want to die. I thought to myself as I walked to school. One of the main reasons I hate school so much is because I have to sit next to Finney Blake, aka the most annoying person in the world. The worst part is I have to sit next to him every class, just because the stupid teachers put us in alphabetical order. It's honestly hell. I just look at him and want to throw up. He hates me and I hate him.

As I walked to school I saw Gwen across the road with her stupid brother Finney. I waved to her and she waved back, just because I hate her brother doesn't mean I have to hate her, actually she was a very nice person.

Finney's pov

As I walked to school I pretended to care about what Gwen was talking about, which was her celebrity crushes.
"Gwen you're not going to marry a member of the partridge family". I laughed."But he so crucial, I love his voice" she said with practically hearts in her eyes.

The now faded missing poster caught my eye, Bruce Yamaha had gone missing a few weeks ago along with some other kids, a person who all the kids in my school called The Grabber had taken them. Just his name freaked me out. I was cut out of my thoughts by Gwen.

"Oh look it's Lucy" she said with a bright smile as Lucy stood across the street waving at Gwen."Ugh" I complained and rolled my eyes. She annoys me so much she thinks she's sooo mush better than everyone else.

We continued our walk to school but before we could get into the gates Robin was already fighting someone. It was Moose the biggest asshole in our school, I mean he deserved it.

Lucy's pov

I was almost at school when I saw Robin fight Moose it looked like he hurt him pretty bad there, was crimson blood everywhere. Ew

Once I got into school I headed to my locker to get my Science book. As I turned around from my locker I bumped into someone so I went to say sorry to them."Sorry I wasn't looking wh- ,oh it's you nevermind" the person I had bumped into was Finney.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he announced. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes." If you keep making faces like that one day you'll be stuck like that, you'll look even more like a goblin" he said smiling. "What and look like you" I told him slamming the locker in his face.

I got to science and sat down Finney arrived a few moments after. "Your in my seat" he told me. "Yeah well you snooze you lose" he scoffed. " Mr Blake are you planning on just standing around this lesson or going to sit down" Mr Brooke our science teacher added. Finney sat in his seat.

Mr Brooke was talking about the different layers of the earth, it was pretty boring but I tried to listen so when we do our test I'll actually get a good score. Finney on the other hand just messed about with his rocket pen turning the torch at the end off and on.

"Can you maybe not do that it's pretty annoying" I told him. "Why are you even listening it's not like we're going to need to know this in 10 years" he added."Yeah well maybe some of us want to do good in life" I told him trying to make him stop." Sorry nerd" he said with a smug look on his face." Hahah so funny", I said sarcastically, "can you not tho" I asked him looking annoyed. "Fine" he said with a sigh.

Once class was over I rushed out of the classroom not wanting to get trampled on. Finney got out before me and was a few feet infront of me walking quite fast I didn't know why he was in such a rush to get to his next class until I saw three boys call his name. I didn't really pay attention to it tho that's his problem not mine.

~

Hope you like the new story 💖

768 words