Chapter 344: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (25-26)

Начните с самого начала

At this moment, Su Su looks down on her people like an elegant queen.

Mo Yansheng: It's a little good-looking and a little heartwarming.

"Mo Yansheng's favorability rating is +20, and his favorability rating is currently 50."

Mo someone silently took Su Su's little hand.

The elf is his.

It has to be said that the disturbance of the orc race directly heated up the feelings of the two races, and the fighting power of the light elves also skyrocketed. Today's light elves are no longer the race that was always afraid of being attacked.

On the second day of the victory, the entire light elves held a grand celebration feast.

Of course, Su Su was not very interested in this celebration feast.

She and Mo Yansheng snuggled together in an inconspicuous little corner.

"Now that the problem between the two clans has been resolved, and the orcs don't dare to do it again, shouldn't it be time to think about our own affairs?" Mo Yansheng touched Su Su's little paw.

"Ang? What's the matter?" Do we have something to fix?

Mo Yansheng looked at her in disbelief.

"You're not going to be responsible for me?"

"You took advantage of me for eighteen years."

Su Su was powerless to argue.

"I, that... I'm not... I don't, you are talking nonsense..." What does Bensu take advantage of you? Bensu hasn't said that you take advantage of Bensu?

Mo Yansheng looked at the heartless man's expression: "Susu, you have changed."

A crisp: ? ?

No, how did I change?

A certain crisp flew over with a death look.

"Give you a chance to reorganize the language." You say it again.

Mo Yansheng's words changed.

"It looks better than ever."

Su Su hummed proudly.

"That's-"

"So good-looking Susu, let's hold an engagement ceremony." Now that everything is settled, his lifelong event is just short of it.

"I agree with this." The elder came out of nowhere.

Su Su: "...you are so scary..."

"Nope."

"that is."

The second elder and the third elder also appeared.

"If you want me to say, just take advantage of today, you two will quickly settle down, and then pick a good day to marry Susu." Pretty!

The elders made arrangements for the two of them clearly.

A Chou lowered his head and did not speak.

"I, I listened to Yanyan..."

Mo Yansheng moved swiftly and gracefully... and took out two rings.

"Wear it first, and I'll do better for you when we get married."

Su Su stretched out Bai Nen's small hand and asked him to put the ring on her hand, and then helped Mo Yansheng to put the ring on as well.

I don't know when a lot of elves gathered around, and all the elves here were cheering.

"I'll go back to see the days." The elder ran happily.

"I'll show you the venue."

"I can plan."

The three of them slipped away one by one.

Mo Yansheng looked at Su Su tenderly, and before he could say something sweet, Su Su covered his face in embarrassment.

"Don't, don't look at people like this..." I felt embarrassed.

The pink bubbles around it seemed to be burst at once.

Mo Yansheng: Susu really knows how to destroy the atmosphere...

The stranger sighed.

"Do you want to play here for a few days? Or go back tomorrow?"

"I want to go back." Su Su said impatiently.

So the next day, under the reluctant gazes of the light elves, Su Su left with Mo Yansheng.

After returning to the dark elves, Nancy looked at the two of them faintly.

"Is the light elves fun?"

Mo Yansheng: "It's okay."

"Don't take me with you either..." He knew that he would let me watch the door at home.

Nancy glanced casually and found that the two were holding hands.

"Oh~ Your Majesty, you and Susu..." Hehehe, has there been any substantial progress?

Su Su looked at him calmly.

"Ah, we got engaged yesterday." Nancy didn't know yet.

Nancy looked struck by lightning.

"You, you don't tell me when you are engaged, and don't let me see..."

Hey, isn't he the king's most favored subordinate? Don't tell him about such a big thing.