𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

" WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR TODAY'S EVERNING "
(happy & excited)

Present time
Still Yeji Pov

"I'm soooo excited to meet him!!!!!" Kai said.

"ME TOO "

"ME THREE" Beomgyu and Taehyun shouted.

"YAH!!! You all (pointing at maknaes) Don't act over and reveal ourselves in front of yoongi, got it?" Soobin said.

"You don't need to worry, just wait and watch our acting. You guys will be proud " Taehyun said.

"Make sure that we don't regret it " I and Yeonjun said.

"Fine fine " Maknaes said.

"Ok. Now we will go out for a small deal. Itzy will be responsible for evening arrangements and Beomgyu take care of these maknaes, UNDERSTOOD " Yeonjun and Soobin said.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Meanwhile at University

Yoongi Pov

Here I'm simply walking in the ground because today P.E teacher is absent and even the teacher is absent they still leave us to play. All Girls are left to class telling that they are not interested in playing today.

"What's wrong with them?? What should I do now I should've went with noonas and yuna...... I'm soooooo boreddddd!!!!!!!" Yoongi shouting said.

While I'm taking to myself, I saw that some boys are playing football. I also want to play but I can't not.

Because Noonas don't like it when I talk to boys, they will be like 'you won't understand people's intentions cuz you are innocent '. Noonas are always protective over me and now Yuna is also become like that. I just signed and sat down on bench that was near me and started to watch their football match but not until... Some boys notice me and approached me.

"Hey kiddo!!! What are you doing here?? " One of boys ask.

"Nothing hyung, just watching the game" Yoongi replied.

"Didn't you were excited for football game in the morning and now you are looking sad??" Second boy asked.

"No no I'm not sad, I'm just bored" I replied.

"Bored of what??" Three boy asked.

"I also want to play but can't not" Yoongi said, pouting.

"Awww, what should we do to make this kiddo happy again" Four boy said, while thinking.

"Why don't you come and play with us cutie??" Someone said.

While four hyungs thinking something. Out of nowhere someone called me to play and I became play happy when I saw behind them who was there. It was no one other than Sunghoon hyung.

"Why don't you come and play with us, baby?" Sunghoon hyung asked.

"But hyung, you know about Noonas. What if they scold you" Yoongi said, pouting.