Chapter 10

-Harry's Point of View-

I picked up a squirming Lux and tickled her tummy, when I saw him.

My dad.

He walked over to me, after avoiding my mum. He was tall. About my height, maybe taller. I slowly lowered Lux, keeping my eyes on him. In awe.

"Hi Harry." He said with a smile. I set down Lux carefully.

"Go play with Mumma" I told her, pushing the little blond girl in the direction of her Mum. I took a look at him. "What?" I asked softly.

"I haven't seen you on a long time. Got tall. Grew up. I heard you graduated college." He smiled. I felt a knot in my throat as I nodded. "I really missed you Harry." I looked up at him and shook my head in disbelief. He didn't. No he didn't.

"Why are you here?" I asked, keeping my eyes anywhere but on him. He smiled and raised his eyebrows, a bit taken back by my words.

"You're my son Harry. I wanted to see you-" I felt a tight grip around my waist.

"You. Don't you dare talk to him!" My mum's voice snapped from behind me.

"Anne, come on he's my son."

"8 YEARS! YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF US FOR 8 YEARS!" I winced at her words. 8 years. It really was 8 years now, wasn't it. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HIM ALL OF A SUDDEN!?" She shouted at him.

"To see him. To talk."

"I don't wanna talk." I mumbled. He frowned.

"Harry come on-" He went to grab my wrist.

"NO! Don't touch me! I raised my voice at him. I scrambled out of my mum's grasp, when I crashed into another. The one person I always wanted no matter what.

Louis

"Harry please I just wanna talk-" My Dad began again. He walked over to me. I turned around. Louis arms firmly wrapped around my waist. In a protective manner.

"YOU WALKED OUT ON ME! I WAS 7! 7 YEARS OLD AND I WAKE UP AND YOU'RE GONE!" I screamed. Louis pulled me away from the man I call my father, nearly kicking.

"Harry. Harry look at me. Shh baby shh. You're okay calm down." Louis cooed. I started sobbing. I could hear the two arguing. It just brought back painful memories. Horrible memories. Then I felt it. A kick. A big one. Really big. "Harry? What's wrong?"

"Ki-Kicking. Like my bladder." He nodded.

"Want me to take you to the bathroom upstairs?" He asked. I nodded. He took me around my screaming parents, as other people tried to pay no mind to them, but it utterly failed. I went upstairs with Louis into the bathroom.

I went to relive myself when I noticed it.

Blood.

A lot of blood.

"LOUIS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The door swung open. Louis took one look at me and went white. "What's happening? Louis is this supposed to Happen?" He was frozen. Looking at the blood on my hands. "Louis is it supposed to Happen?!"

"N-No oh my God Harry." I felt a lump in my throat. He grabbed a towel from the side of the shower and forced it in my direction. "I'm gonna call an ambulance okay?"

I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't speak.

I just started crying.

Hard.

Moments later, Gemma and my mum were in the doorway. Along with Louis.

"Oh my God. Gemma call an ambulance okay?!" Gemma nodded shakily dialing on her phone. My mum crouched down. "Harry, where are you bleeding from? You need to tell me."

"I- I d-don't k-Know" I sobbed. My mum held me as Louis held my hand tightly. " Louis?" I sobbed. He looked up at me. His eyes leaking furiously with tears.

"You'll be okay. You'll be okay." He whispered.

"What if. What if it dies Louis what if-" He shushed me.

"It won't die. He won't die. She won't die. Cade won't die. William won't Die. I promise." I nodded. I looked in the doorway, there my dad stood. Completely blinded by the scene.

"Harry they're coming alright. Hang in there." Gemma sniffled. I leaned into Louis lap. I started hearing sirens in the distance.

"HARRY DON'T YOU DARE GO TO SLEEP ON ME!" My mum shouted. I couldn't help it. I was just... Fading away. Into sleep.

"Harry stay awake!" The voices we shouts but I heard them as whispers.

"I love you." was the last thing I heard. And I instantly knew, it was from Louis lips.

-Louis' Point of View-

I slumped over the sleeping body in the hospital room. I don't think I stopped crying ever since he passed out. He was transported immediately to intensive care. I was almost positive I couldn't keep my promise. Harry lost a lot of blood. Usually blood like that means a miscarriage. And a miscarriage was likely for him to begin with. His mum was sitting in a chair beside me. Liam and Niall as well. Then Gemma. All waiting for the sleeping boy to wake up.

After about 3 hours, his leg shifted. He slowly regained consciousness.

"Hey Kitten." I whispered. Holding is hand tightly in mine.

"Louis?"

"Yes Harry?"

"My baby." I looked at the ground and me tears fall freely.

"I don't know kitten they're trying everything they can." He nodded and tears fell from his eyes.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl still?" He sniffled. I smiled letting out a sorrowful laugh.

"I still think Cade Hope is in there. As much as William Edward flatters me." He smiled softly.

"Your naming it Cade Hope for a girl?" Gemma spoke up. Harry nodded.

"Louis thought of the name." I smiled at him and pressed a kiss to his I.V hand.

"It's unique. I like it." I nodded. Just then, at that very moment, Doctor Smith opened the door. He entered the room and we all sat up.

"Miraculously, they are very much alive." Everyone in the room broke out in relived sighs. Sobs and Tears.

Except Harry.

"They? What do you mean they?" He asked.

"Harry... You're having Twins."

And that was the 4 words, nobody. And I mean nobody in that room would ever forget.

------------------------------- 

PLOT MOTHER DUCKING TWIST! BITCHES YOU THOUGHT THAT BABY DIED! NO HELL NO I HAD PLANNED THIS ALL ALONG YA SOB FESTS! 2 BABIES FOR THE BEST PARENTS ON THE PLANET!

I listened to small bump while writing this I refuse to kill that baby. You'll find out why Harry almost died in the next chapter.