Thug 1:"Hey! You give me that back!"

Chapa/Volt:"Sure. Just grab it."

Thug 1:"Well oka-"

The thug cuts himself off because when he tried to grab the pipe, Chapa used her powers and metal is a conductor for electricity and science, science, science, blah, blah, blah, the thug got electrocuted and dropped to the floor.

Chapa/Volt:"Bet you metal is a conductor for electricity, did ya? Well now ya do! And now...I'm done with the pipe."

Chapa lets go of the pipe and it drops to the floor with a clank.

Chapa claps cleans her hands as she chuckles.

Unbeknowest to Volt, the other thug regained conscious, stood up, picked up the metal pipe and got ready to hit Chapa with it.

Bose/Brainstorm:"Volt, look out!"

Chapa/Volt:"Huh?"

Clang!

The thug hit Volt over the head with the metal pipe sending her to the floor unconscious.

Bose/Brainstorm:(Worried)"Volt!"

Bose tried to go to Volt but the other thug who regained conscious as well held Bose back. Bose struggled to get free but the thug was too strong. To Bose's anger, the other thug dragged Volt outside and threw her in the back of a van. The thug got into the van. The other thug lets go of Bose, runs outside and gets in the van as well. They drove off. Captain Man and Danger Force tried to chase after them and catch them but they were too late.

Bose/Brainstorm:(Reaching his hand out)"VOLT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!"

Ray/Captain Man:"Alright, just calm down son..."

Bose/Brainstorm:"No I'm not gonna calm down! Volt's been kidnapped!(paces around in circles)What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?(grabs Miles by the shoulders and shakes him vigorously like a Magic 8 Ball)WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!"

Miles/AWOL:"First of all...STOP SHAKING ME!"

Bose lets go.

Bose/Brainstorm:"Right, sorry man."

Miles/AWOL:"It's okay. Next, let's go back to the Man's Nest and figure something out."

Bose/Brainstorm:"Okay."

Time skip to the Man's Nest

Tube alert

Captain Man, Shoutout, AWOL, and Brainstorm come up the tube and get off the tube pad.

Schwoz:"Hey guys! Wait a minute...(counts the team members)1...2...3...4? Where's Volt?"

Bose/Brainstorm:"She's been kidnapped!"

Schwoz:"Well there is a tiny tracking device on all of your suits. We can track Chapa's device and track her location!"

Bose/Brainstorm:"I love it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Schwoz:"Okay, calm your beefies."

Bose/Brainstorm:"I will NOT calm my beefies until Chapa is here and safe and sound."

Schwoz tracks Chapa's location.

Schwoz:"Looks like she's at an abandoned warehouse."

Bose/Brainstorm:"Well let's go! Come on, let's go, s'go, s'go, s'go!"

Miles/AWOL:"We're s'go, s'go, s'going!"

The team heads to the tube pad.

Captain Man, Shoutout, AWOL, go 'Down the tube!' while Brainstorm in a frantic and fast tone goes 'DOWN THE TUBE!'