chapter seventeen

Começar do início

There was no way she could see Y/N like Sinu did. She loved her. All of her. Sure, she worried about different things. Namely Y/N's past relationships and her possible drug use (though, Camila still refused to let her brain really go there).

"You're wrong." Was all Camila said before she stood and went upstairs to her bedroom.

————

September 21st

"Don't forget your flight leaves at 11:35 tomorrow," Sinu reminded Camila. She was on her way out, her bags dangling from her arms.

Sinu was flying out a day before Camila and Y/N to attend a school event for Sofi. Camila could tell her mother was nervous about her daughter navigating her flight by herself.

"I know, Mamí."

"You should get there around 10:00 to give yourself time—"

"I know," Camila repeated. "Stop worrying."

"Nunca has hecho esto por tu cuenta, so I worry."

"Y/N will be with me. Ella puede ayudarme."

"Sí, puedo ayudarla." Y/N saddled up beside Camila, wrapping her arm around her.

Camila smiled and leaned into her girlfriend. She loved hearing her speak Spanish. It was one of her favorite things. Her accent was off but it was close enough.

Sinu glanced between them before giving Camila a tight hug and bidding them a final farewell.

Once she was gone, Camila turned to Y/N. "Hi," she smiled.

"Hi," Y/N wrapped her arms around Camila's waist.

"Do you wanna have sex?"

Camila was proud of herself for being able to openly voice what she wants now without being embarrassed. She could tell Y/N was too.

"I've created a monster."

"Oh, please." Camila rolled her eyes. "We didn't have sex at all yesterday."

"Oh my God!" Y/N widened her eyes comically. "How are we still alive?"

"Fine," Camila pulled away. "Nevermind then."

Y/N reached out and pulled her closer to her again, immediately attaching her lips to Camila's in a deep kiss. She lifted Camila up, the shorter woman wrapping her legs around Y/N's waist.

————

"God, I love you." Camila sighed happily as Y/N laid beside her. She rolled on her side so she could look at her girlfriend. "You didn't finish." She observed.

"Eh, I'm fine."

"No, that's not fair."

"Camila, really, it's okay. You're too sensitive." Y/N told her.

Camila bit her lip. While Y/N was right, she was fairly sensitive after two orgasms, she didn't want to leave her girlfriend high and dry.

It's time like these where she wished Y/N would let her touch her. She's only touched her once and she wasn't even sure Y/N really processed that at the time.

Her mind went back to when the two first tried the strap-on they bought—arguably the best sex Camila had ever had—and she watched as Y/N reached her peak. She wanted to see that again, Y/N lost in pure bliss all because of her.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around the silicone shaft that stood between Y/N's legs, and began to stroke it, her hand sliding easily over the wetness left over from herself.

"Is this okay?" She asked, watching as Y/N's hips jerked.

"Um..." Y/N squeezed her eyes closed and stayed quiet. Camila stopped, worrying she went too far. "Keep going." Y/N told her breathlessly.

Camila smiled and continued stroking. She loved being able to give Y/N this kind of pleasure. The pleasure Y/N always gives her.

"Look at me," Camila softly requested. Y/N obeyed, turning her head to the side to lock eyes with Camila. "Are you close?"

"Y-yeah," Y/N was short of breath and Camila's smile turned to a smirk. She loves this, having control over her girlfriend.

She sped up her movements, watching as Y/N's hips jerked more and more frequently as she neared the edge. "Come on, baby." She coaxed. "Let me make you feel good."

"Fuck, Camila," Y/N sighed. "You always make me feel good. So good."

With their eyes still locked, Y/N fell off the edge Camila couldn't look away. The sight was...well, it was perfect. Everything about it was perfect. Y/N fully let herself go, letting Camila take control for a minute.

"You're beautiful when you cum." She whispered as Y/N came down.

She watched in awe as Y/N blushed. Like actually blushed. "Stop it," Y/N laughed, covering her face.

"I'm serious." Camila pulled her hands away. "You're perfect."

Camila wasn't sure, but it definitely looked like Y/N's eyes dimmed.

"I'm far from it." Was all she said.

————
(a/n): meeting the parents next chapter 👀
well...meeting Alejandro anyway. So get ready 😈

Don't forget to vote
Thanks for reading ❤️