chapter: 22

They were dressed beautiful, A WHITE GOWN , BREATHTAKING OUTFITS!!

Here we are celebrating mr manav& ms unnati wedding along with ashi& tanzeel & aashna and sanket ! In short three sister three brothers!

And so, in the presence of the Church, I ask you to state your intentions.
And accept him/her.

the bride and groom will stand side by side at the front of the church

Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, tolove and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?

Tamasa :I am
Aua:i am

Next, the Priest asks
Unnati do you take manav to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Unns: I do.

Manav do you take unnati to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life? TO ACCEPT HER ALL IMPURITIES?TO BE WITH HER?

Manav: I do.

Next, the Priest asks the bride:
Ashi do you take tanzeel to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Ashi: I do.

Tanzeel do you take ashi to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

Tanzeel: i do.

Next, the Priest asks the bride:
Aashna do you take sanket to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Aash:
Sanket: it's okay.

Aash: i do🥺

Sanket do you take aash to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

Sanket: i do, i love her.

Priest : congratulations! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY HUSBAND-WIFE! LET'S WELCOME THESE COUPLES AND CELEBRATE!

Manav kisses unnati first, he hugged him SAYING HE LOVES HER

Then,
Ashi kisses tanzeel WHILE CRYING!! SHE WON HE WON.

Aash..
And at last,aashna tell her feelings infront of everyoneI NEVER SAID, BUT TODAY I AM GONNA. I LOVE YOU SANKET!

Sanket kiss aashna saying he loves her.

I am always out of words, we never said i love you to each other or confessed But still the love is here !

WE ALL WON THIS CHALLENGE,
Love MADE US LEAVE ROBBING, LOVE MADE US REALISE ! OUR DAD ALSO AGREE WITH US TODAY, HE AND MANAV DAD OPSS MY DAD TOO , IN SHORT BOTH DAD'S ENJOY EACH OTHER COMPANIES SO MUCH! AND THE SURPRISING THING IS THEY ARE AGAIN BEST FRIEND, THERI AGE IS 70+ BUT STILL THEY ARE RUNNING IN OUR WEDDING HALL AND PLAYING🤦‍♀️OH GOD!! DADDIES GROWN UP. PLEASE!

dad: noooo! 😑

~
MANY MANY YEARS LATER...!!

THE LIE THEY TOLD THEM IS REAL TODAY.....!!

Remember the shit we told?to them that we belongs to business INDUSTRY too

Ashi have a big company of diamond
I have CARS MANUFACTURING company!&
aashna have PHONE MANUFACTURERS!

We are doing great there! People have started understanding now, THANKS TO TAMASA FOR INVESTING IN US. AND BELIVING !!

And FUNNY THIS IS THAT WE LIVE IN SAME HOUSE NOW, AND WE DON'T NEED TO PURCHASE IT!

MANAV AND ME ARE BADLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, WE ALMOST SPENT ALL THE TIME TOGETHER!
HE IS SO DETERMINED WITH HIS BUSINESS NO DOUBT WHY HE IS SO SUCCESSFUL, NAHH NOT ONLY HE BUT SANKET & TANZEEL TOO THEY ARE KING'S.

MANAV LOVES ME SO SO MUCH MORE THAN UNMAN, OH I FORGET TO TELL UNMAN IS OUR CHILD! HE IS 7 YEARS OLD RIGHT NOW, HE IS A COPY OF ME& MANAV IT SELF BIT SOMETIME HIS ACTIVITY MAKE US WORRY. HE IS NOT LIKE ASHITA OR SANA !

ASHITA IS THE PUREST SOUL, LIKE YOU CAN IMAGINE TANZEEL THE CUTIE BOY, ASHI THE SWEETHEART HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH A GIRL !

OUR VERY OWN AASHNA THE MOST DEDICATED PERSON WITH HER WORK , SANKET THE MOST PASSIONATE AND HANDSOME GUY ! THEIR CHILD IS AS SAME AS THEM ! SANA ALWAYS TOP IN CLASS HAS DREAMS AND STARTED ACHIEVING THEM TOO!

We are not forcing unman to study but atleast he should stop stealing other things!

Admin- picture abhi baki hai mera  dost!⏳
A day in their lives~

Unnati: unman today there is again 2 new box in your bag?

Unman: did the care taker told you?
Unnati: yes so what? Answer me?
Unman: i stealed it from my classmates bags!

Unnati: from where do you learing these stuff? I AM WARNING YOU DON'T DO THIS AGAIN-

Unman: okay!
She lefts

Unman: the care taker is gone today !!
i don't want to become doctar like ashita or engineer like sana
I want to become- 🥺😥what i want to become??IDK EVEN KNOW!

ASHITA: hey! Let's play!!
Unman:yes! Let's play ROBBING GANE!

ashita: did you seen my watch i placed here!
Unman: no no i didn't!! *hides it *

Sana: but it's on your hand! *sees from back*

Ashita:you again stealed it,i am gonna tell UNNATI MA!
Unman: don't you dare.

Ashita&sana both run from there in fear.

Unman: i want everything to be mine! Everthing , if it's not mine i will steal it!

Starts throwing everything on table, breks mirror, toys, shelf,clothes everything!! [Evil side]

Unnav side!
mnv: he is just seven years old, chill unnati he will not take that step-
Unnati: should i take him to india?(they are in london from ch 1)

Mnv: no! It's not needed we will do something! Don't worry? Should i give you a head massage??

Unnati:pls do🥺
Unnati:i also think we should tell aktk& aasan about this.
Mnv: nah they are already busy with their business!
Unnati: hmmm!

Mnv: actually i am afraid too
Unnati: i know.

Years later..........!!

Unman: let's go mom& dad!!
Unnati:comingg!!
Mnv: i still can't belive !

It's all FICTIONAL *