17 || Tricked

A/N: BTW if you didn't know, the slanted is flashbacks, okay? This one's going to be short. Sorry :)

10:00 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan ||  U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Recreational Area

"Man, the cavalry battle was a total bust." Denki Kaminari sighed, putting his hand on his hips. "At least I got to show off in front of a lot of cute girls. What did you think, Minet-" Minoru Mineta waddled over to him and whispered something in his ear. "Eh?... Oh. OH."

Snicker. Snicker. Snicker.

They smirked at each other and dashed off.

10:10 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Recreational Area

"Eh? Cheerleading?"

"I didn't think we had cheerleading."

"I did too! But Mr. Aizawa told me so himself!"

"Are you sure!"

"Positive!"

"Maybe we should go ask hi-"

"He's busy right now with Present Mic. He told us to tell you all."

"Did he really? Ahh, what do we do? The interlude activities already started! We don't even have outfits!"

"Oh and Y/N, y'know that girl from Class 1-C, said she would love to join too." The two boys shared looks of pleasure. Mineta could barely keep in his nosebleed as he pictured the soldier girl coming out in a hot cheerleader outfit!

"Really? Wow! I never thought of her as the cheerleader type!"

"Me neither, but hey: it's what the lady wants."

"I'll start on those cheerleading outfits."

"I'll go get Y/N!"

The two boys smirked at each other.

Happy days were here again.

10:15 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Stadium Hallways

"You've really never tried pocky before?" Shinsou asked as Y/N munched away on the delicious sticks that he had just bought.

"Correct. This was not at training camp."

"Training camp must've sucked."

"Not exactly."

Footsteps rushed towards the two walking together. 

"Y/N!" An exasperated yell called out. The two turned to see Uraraka in front of the two, panting. "Come on, Y/N, cheerleading time!"

Shinsou's face turned bright red at the words. Y/N? In a cheerleading outift?

Y/N's face was coated in confusion. She had never heard of those words before. "What is cheerleading?"

"Eh? What do you mean? Kaminari said you wanted to!" 

Shinsou blushed harder. She wanted to?!

"Come on! Let's go! Yaomomo must be already done with the customes!" She exclaimed, grabbing Y/N arm and rushing away. Shinsou was left, blushing and holding pocky.

10:28 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Stadium

Blush. Blush. Blush.

Red. That's all the eye could see.

Red faces. Red faces spread faster than the plague as Y/N came out of the back of the stadium. Mineta and Kaminari were happy--very, very happy.

Midoriya was calmly walking back into the stand from getting his drink.

"Hey, look, cheerleaders!"

"Cheerleaders?" Midoriya repeated curiously. He took a drink before walking over to see. Eyes bulged. Face red. Drink wasted. He spit out the drink so fast as his eyes fell on Y/n. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/N?!!" How come she was a cheerleader? How come the outfit looked so good on her? What in the world was happening?

"You tricked us!" The girls fumed at the two boys responsible for this. "You'll pay for this!"

"...Cheer...leading..." Y/N muttered out, ignoring the several eyes on her. He metal hand were holding her pom-poms. Hmm. She had never heard of the word before. How come they made her change her outfit? Why is she outside? Why is she holding these fluffy things(pom-poms)? Weird.

Todoroki's eyes widened as he looked down at the confused Y/N who was staring at the pom-poms. His head twirled as chilling air started to form. His face was red as he couldn't take his eyes off her. Millions of questions bubbled in his head. Why was she a cheerleader? Why was she so confused-looking? Why does she look so cute? Why can't his eyes wander anywhere else?

No. No. No. NO.  Bakugou, no. There was no way he was looking at that damn robot. He hated her. She's infuriating. She's stupid. She's weird. She's annoying. She's an extra. She's nothing. She's crazy. She's hot. Wait--no, what, STOP IT!!

"Dang, never seen Bakugou in such denial..." Kirishima muttered to Kaminari.

"Wait a minute--Is that Y/N?!"

"Damn, sure is! Hey, Shinsou, you're girlfriend's here! Look!"

"NO." Shinsou shot down, trying to control his breathing. His heart was pounding rapidly in his chest and he was positive if he looked, it would explode. But he couldn't help it. He stared at her crop top that was a little too tight, a little too perfect around her top. Her shirt that was a little too short, a little too perfect on her thighs.

Dammit.

He couldn't help it. He just couldn't help it.

Midnight walked over to them. "Whoa! You all look so cute as cheerleaders!" Midnight grabbed Y/N's metallic wrist and brought her over to the platform with a microphone. "Anything supportive to say from the cheerleader?" She asked peppily.

Supportive? As in, support? Now those were words Y/N knew. But what would she say? Ah! Major used to say this to her all the time. Midnight brought the microphone over to Y/N's lips.

"Please do you best for me!"

And that's how Y/N accidentally exploded everyone's hearts.