How could i love you?

Hey guys here’s my new story i hoe you like it !!!Comment!!!!Vote!!!!!!Fan!!!!!!

******************************************************8

All my life i felt like I didn’t belong anywhere like no one loved me or could love me.Its hard trusting people i always give people that opening and they always left it bleeding hurt. I felt like a joke i always thought what people say about me was true maybe i am a loser i should just kill myself.

But then i always remember my fathers words when he died in the hospital “don’t let anyone tell  you what to do with your life your in charge don’t forget". Where are you now dad i thought a tear rolled down my cold pale cheek i quickly wiped it away and swung up and down on my swing

My name is Carla i have blond curly hair and blue eyes I’ve always felt this way about m self all those things i get bullied at school my mom loves me and try’s to help but i push her away sometimes and it dsent help anyone.

I remember the first time i came to this town i was so excited i was in grade 7 then and i was like any other girl but it all changed i wasn’t that girl anymore i was Carla the loser, Carla the girl who cuts herself, Carla the screw up... could go on all day people judged me before they got to know me and that’s why I’m like this.

i got of the swing and started walking home kicking snow as i went when i got home my mom was there  on the couch drinking coffee.

" hey mom" i said i tried to put a smile on my face

" hey honey" she could see how hard it was for me to do that"

" how was your walk" she asked i went to the fridge and grabbed and bottle of water and sat down beside her and she wrapped her arms around me.

" it was fine i cleared my mind a bit" I’ve had many things going on my dad died a month ago from a car crash no one new yet only me and my mom we didn’t ant to tell anyone yet.

my mom turned my body so that i was facing her " i promise when i get enough money we can leave and you won’t have to face this anymore" tears started to fall from my eyes and she wiped the away.

That night i dreamt of my dad his smile he was my best friend so was my mom. i dreamt of the horrible thing i would have to face tomorrow the people laughing at me making fun of me. that night i cried into my pillow until it was soaked and i fell asleep.

~MORNING~

I didn’t want it to come i didn’t want the face challenges of tomorrow i got of my bed and went into the bathroom i looked in the mirror i could see all the scars i had on my arms not from hurting myself but people hurting me like the cheerleaders or the football team always messing with me and "accidently" triping.Everyday it got worse i thought i would just die one day. But there something so weird the whole school hated me and i had no reason why. why i was always the victim.

There was always someone behind it all his name was Ethan i hate him with all my guts i would murder him if i ever got the chance just thinking about him made me shiver all over he was the reason why i was like this in their eyes he as the cool guy the jock the player a leader in my eyes he was a monster. 

i took a shower and got dressed i wore a hoddie with skins and vans i didn’t care how i looked i left my hair straight and walked down the stairs i now i was going to be late but who cared why wood i want to rush to school to get beat up.

my mom had already gone to work she left lunch i went into the fridge and took an apple and went outside to my car. The drive to school was slow on purpose of course but when i got there all my fears came back to me i didn’t know what Ethan had planned for me today was i going to get another beating gosh for what being me?. i pulled up in a parking space people were already staring in disgust at the sight of me i turned off my car and stepped out.

i walked into the school building people were giggling silently and were talking about me i tried my best to ignore them the hallways were silence when i got to locker nothing seemed to happen it’s when i opened my locker is when it all happened.

pain sprayed out of my locker getting me all covered in paint and everything in my locker was covered din paint my textbooks my books the necklace my father had given me passed down by generations his family. I turned around and everyone practically the whole school staring at m laughing they were saying

" what a loser"

" you should kill yourself"

"it’s obvious you’re not wanted here"

and then there was him Ethan was in front of everyone smiling

" i don’t know why you bother coming back you’re the biggest loser ever created" he laughed along with everyone else. Ethan i can’t say I’m not surprised

Usually he did stuff like this happen to me i would shrug it off like it was nothing I’m really fragile i don’t show tears to anyone but myself but today something took over me i sat down in front of my locker waiting for it to all en sobbing loudly lasting i had of my father was ruined. 

Ethan pov!!!!

when the paint poured on her i was to funny everyone started laughing like crazy her face was priceless she was holding something in her hand she didn’t say anything she just stared at us. Your probably wondering why we’re doing this well she doesn’t belong here she’s human and were werewolves.

That’s right werewolves and she static, we hate statics in are business that’s what  we call humans she was the only static in this school. I’m next in line for alpha and i can’t wait to find my mate my birthday is tomorrow when you turn eighteen you find you mate. I’ve always wondered what she would look like beautiful sexy thinking about it got me excited.

I put my attention back  on the loser Carla she bent down and sat in front of her locker crying hard everyone stopped laughing she never cried when we did stuff like this i under what makes today any different show clutching the chain hard and continued to sob.

i looked back people had sorry faces

" WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!" oh-shit teacher everyone quickly ran away i was about to sprint when

"then get over here now"

it was Mr. Walters he was also a werewolf he bent down beside calla and spoke

"Ethan what did you do this time"

even though i was next in line for alpha until then i had to learn the same rules as everyone else all teachers and student fee dame but no Mr. Walters he made it clear he would beat the shit out of me if i tire that shit on him/

"nothing sir"

" NOTHING THIS YOUNG GIRL IS CRYING HER EYES OUT AND YOU SAY YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT"

i look down a her she was still hiding her face crying birth i swear next time I’m g-

"Carla look at me please" he asked her

she lifted her face and looked at me her eyes were full of hatred i could see she was scared to mar Walter helped her up and she looked down at herself.

" Carla go clean up and Ethan follow me i think it’s time you had a talk with your father.

all i was thinking was O-shit.

*********************************************

hey guys well here’s the first chapter

fan!!

comment!!!

vote!!!!