The Kid Returns

Začít od začátku

"Okay, if you mean-"

"ENOUGH!!" Chapa cut in, electricity crackling at their fingertips as they angrily surveyed all eyes on them. "Ray, you really need to learn a filter, and Henry, Ray didn't mean it! He's an idiot and we all know it."

Henry tried to protest but was cut off by Mika. "You haven't heard all the good things he says about you!" She looked at the rest of the group for help.

Bose piped up "Yeah, he talks about you like alllll the time!"

Miles gave his boss a pointed look. "He never shuts up about you Henry," he added.

Henry just shook his head, eyes still cautious when he looked at the kids as if trying to read them, what they knew, what they thought about him. " Look, all that shit he said, do not listen to him," He told them, pushing past everyone to get off the couch. "I can't fucking believe this, I wasn't even gone that long and he's already shit-talking me, I'm not doing this right now," He muttered to himself as he left the room, presumably to cool off.

Ray frowned, and there was a far-off look in his eye. It was just then that he noticed the kids again, and his eyebrows drew together downward for a moment as he looked at them. "Um, guys, just, do whatever, I guess, just get out of here." His voice wasn't even angry. just indifferent.

It was at that moment that the emergency alarm buzzed to life, startling the kids and shocking Ray out of his stupor. He looked at Danger Force, then back at the door, face momentarily pinched together with indecision until it cleared and he nodded to the kids. "How about you guys take this one, huh? I've got some stuff to take care of," He said, earning excited chatter from Danger Force as they suited up.

"Solo mission, this'll be a great opportunity to practice fighting crime without Captain Man!" Mika squealed. The rest of the team chittered in anticipation as they got the details of the mission and headed out, Ray rushing to the door to find Henry the second they left.

When the team came back to the Man's Nest, muscles aching and uniforms dirtied, they found Ray back in the room, still Henry-less, but with a satisfied expression on his face. He turned to the kids, eyebrows raised pleasantly. "Hey! I fixed things with Henry and we are a-ok now!" He grinned.

"Ah, I love a happy ending," Bose replied sweetly,

"Wait," Miles tilted his head in confusion. "Then where is Henry?"

Ray waved him away. "I was giving him a tour of some of the Man's Nest rooms to make him feel better and he decided to do a bit of exploring on his own afterward," He said, sounding just a bit hurt that Henry decided to go on without him.

The team shrugged and collapsed on the floor, sighing at the cool tile on their skin. "Yaknow what I could go for right now?" Miles asked, staring blankly up at the ceiling. The rest of the team groaned in response. "Some sushi," Miles replied to their wordless grunts. "Chapa, you're closest to the door, go get some from the sushi room."

Chapa's fingers sparked. "Don't tell me what to do," they retorted. "Why not just teleport there?"

"Good question." Miles' arm twitched for a moment and he groaned. "Can't move arms. Too tired. Please?"

"No way!"

"Pleeease?" Bose and Mika joined in in unison and Chapa rolled their eyes.

"Fine, lazy asses! But just this once!" They sluggishly rose, trudging to the door, followed by a chorus of thank-yous from the floor.

They reached the sushi room, grumbling to themself as they pulled the curtain aside but stopped short. What was that noise? Faint voices were coming from the prisoner cells that sent a cold shock through Chapa's veins and made their hands shake.

They hesitantly crept to the door, just outside, ears straining to hear through the thick walls of the Man's Nest. "What the hell...?" They mumbled when they still couldn't make out what the voices were saying. Their fingertips fizzed with electricity, and they braced themself before stepping inside the room, ready to fight.

Only they were immediately too stunned to do anything but stare.

The scene that unfolded before them was not unlike one they would curiously look at late at night back when they had a phone. Drex was bent over somebody, shirt gone and pants tugged down his thighs, thrusting in and out of them as he leaned down and covered their back in dark hickeys and bruises. He grunted and smirked, muttering something in the person's ear that had them moaning louder, back arching, and head moving up from its place buried in the pillow.

Chapa finally found their words when the person's face was revealed.

"H...Henry?"

A/n: ohoho!! hope you liked it! honestly henry gives off total whore vibes, especially when his mom was unphased by him supposedly kissing random strangers, sooooo