P - " he wants me fr! ,,

TODAY WAS THE DAY, the day Myles, Arlo, and Milo had the gig. it was the most nerve wracking thing she'd ever thought of.

worst part is, there he'd be - Mason. sitting in the front row watching her. good thing she was back up vocals and guitarist, less interaction.

she paced back and forth, having a few hours before she had to go. she didn't even know what she was gonna wear - but she knew who to call.

"rivers? can you come over? i need help with an outfit and you're the man for it." Myles groaned, flopping backwards onto her bed while Rivers laughed and told her he was on his way.

her guitar was packed already, it was in the back of her car.

after about fifteen minutes, Rivers threw open the door with a grin, grabbing Myles' arm and helping her up.

"alright, so! this is your first gig right? so i'm thinking we go a satin dress you know?" he spoke, pulling out a dress Myles had bought last week on accident and showed Rivers, "maybe with fishnet tights!" he exclaimed, throwing the fishnets out as well as a pair of leg warmers, "ooh! skeleton arm sleeves, maybe instead - the ripped fishnet sleeves?" he thought - pulling out both.

Myles watched in awe as Rivers observed Myles. he seemed to know everything. he left quickly for Myles to get dressed, she did. and she fucking loved it.

she opened the door and Rivers started cheering quietly, "you look amazing Myles! oh my god." he smirked, shaking her aggressively by her shoulders.

he reached her room again and handed her the makeup products and showed her the perfect picture of makeup for her to do.

at the end of the makeover - Myles looked amazing. she'd called Milo halfway through and the two got ready together. they both wore dresses and we're doing makeup.

Myles grabbed her big platform boots - the buckles were bats instead of normal ones and they were very chunky.

then they had to go, Rivers and Myles drove together and met everyone else ( Milo and Arlo ) at the restaurant.

they decided - hey let's be odd and see what type of people were serving - and thank fucking god, they were mostly the type of adults that would listen to heavy metal.

"hey, are you guys 'Stay Away'?" a person asked - the three nodded and were led to a nice area behind the stage.

the four sat together, Rivers helped calm down Arlo while Milo recorded weird videos of Myles dancing and calming herself down.

they stayed like that for another thirty minutes - hearing the people say the name of their band, everyone was ready. Myles had her guitar ready and tuned, everyone was ready.

"remember - as if you're performing for your family Myles. just breath - don't forget." Rivers instructed, hugging the three before racing to his seat.

"okay so, hi i am Milo, i'm the lead singer and bassist, that over there is Arlo, and this here is Myles! she's our backup vocalist who takes over when i get tired and our main guitarist." Milo explained hearing some clapping around before they started.

they began with a Deftones song. 7 words, obviously not saying the n-word and stuff - everyone seemed to begin to enjoy it.

when Milo became tired, Myles took over and started the riff to 'Master of Puppets'.

Mason watched in awe as she stood confidently in front of all these people. she was gorgeous. she looked badass - not heavenly ( no offense of course ) but like she'd fight anyone.

she eventually played some Pierce the Veil, Nirvana and even Korn.

her voice must hurt like hell, but she worked through it while everyone watched in amazement - obviously people laughed and danced around to the sound.

when there were breaks for song recommendation, she played stuff like Rob Zombie, and Insane Clown Posse.

by the end, she was clearly tired and wanted to sleep - but she still smiled and said a few words and made her way back.

for the three - it was like coming down from an amazing high.

"that was... fucking awesome. i never wanna stop doing gigs. ever. that was perfect and i loved it so fucking much." Arlo laughed, resting his arms.

the two girls flopped on different couches and laughed. they'd never had so much fun.

Arlos phone rang - Rivers telling them to come outside. so they packed up and went outside. they didn't see anyone else so Myles put away her guitar and turned around.

she saw everyone else in a circle talking and laughing, as she approached she noticed Mason smiling at her.

from mars
be ready for the next chapter.