Reliving the lovely memories.

Dedicated to @DarklyAlone

Plz VOTE + COMMENT + PROMOTE

___________

"Laura please, just throw away these flowers. I don't need them. They're a nuisance to me," Zahra told her friend, scrunching her face. "Why? They are looking so good, Zee. The smell is just heavenly. It's a wonderful change from the stinging smell of antiseptics and pain relieving gels. Your room seemed like a hospital ward before. Now, it feels like home. Besides, you can't deny that you too like this new atmosphere, don't you?" Laura asked wiggling her eyebrows, satisfied to come up with such a good argument.

"This room needed some freshening. And, these flowers have made such a difference. Oh! How I wish, someone would give me so many flowers like these," she said, faking sadness to tease Zahra further. "Shut up. You're thinking it the wrong way, okay. He just brought me flowers because I am ill," Zahra replied, angered. "I wasn't thinking of it any other way.........Ooh, I get it. So there's another way!!" 

Zahra hurled a book at Laura to make her shut up, which she dodged unmistakably and went out of the room cooing and laughing about 'David and Zahra sitting on a tree...!'

'God! What should I do about this girl?!' Zahra wondered, irritably.

💎💎💎💎😍😍😍😍

David's nerves were wrecked to the core ever since he came back from her apartment. He was in a muddle as to how he should proceed in his attempt to win the girl. He had thought of helping her out with her problems but she would never accept his help, even if he begged her. That night, he couldn't sleep a wink. Every time he closed his eyes, those lighted outlines of her face rose in front of his eyes and he became restless. He desperately wanted to see her, but he would look crazy to them if he went there again.  

All the months he had known her were going on in a countdown in his brain. That moment they had collided in the street more than six months ago, his lips had lightly brushed against her forehead in that one second they had bumped into each other. He felt a smile grace his lips thinking of that moment and its aftermath. 

That, was actually the starting point of their opposition. It was a roller coaster ride after that. Sometimes he liked her, and at other times, she annoyed the hell outta him. And the moment he had witnessed the day before, that was the starting point of his love for her. 

Now he was seeing things in another light. A soft and rich light of 'love'. What would his friends say if they got to know about it? 'They would definitely go crazy and celebrate,' he thought. After all, it didn't happen every day that the stone hearted, short fused CEO fell in love! But they didn't have to know about it, not yet. 

David was fascinated with what Zahra practiced with such conviction. It came naturally to her. She never made show of her body or anything. Her scarf had accidentally slipped once and the skin of her neck had showed. She had covered it within seconds. They were in a meeting and everyone's attention was on him, while his attention was unusually in her direction. Had he begun to like her so long ago? If he had, he didn't even know what triggered it!