Author's note

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh!

This is Khayr and I hope you all are good.

I've been stalling rounding up YOU, ALONE mainly because I don't know how to end it. Most cancer cases end with the victim dying and I didn't want to do it that way. But just saying he lived wouldn't give it the suspense I wanted so I ended it this way and I hope you loved it as much as I do. Our Rayyan has fought cancer and is now healthy as ever!

Every book I've written is very close to my heart. I wanted to finish editing ALONE before YOU, ALONE finished but because YOU, ALONE is a stand alone, it didn't bother me as much when i didn't. Life happened and things didn't go as a I planned

I started and finished YOU, ALONE on Wattpad. I don't know if it will continue staying here or it will be moved to my website or selar. Nonetheless, I'll inform you all about it.

Thank you for your support. Your love, your votes, your comments and referrals. I'll forever appreciate it.

Thank you for reading YOU, ALONE and please check out my other books if you haven't. My website is www.khayrsouf.com

In YOU, ALONE this is just me telling you to LOVE, LIVE and TRUST ALLAH's process. By Allah anything that you see didn't happen isn't just ordained to happen. Allah (SWT) does the most miracles and fights the most battles. He has fought for you, ones you know of and ones you don't.

So whenever you find yourself at war, know that you have a shield and He is the greatest Shield you'll have.

I genuinely pray that you find a love like that of Ammarah and Rayyans. That you find someone who will love you, adore you, support you, pray for you, be with you, respect you and help you grow.

I pray you find a soft, gentle, patient, kind and healthy love/marriage. I pray you do.

I pray Allah (SWT) protect you from the things you make dua from and the things you didn't. I hope peace be the only thing you know of. (May Nigeria never happen to you)

Lastly, I hope you laugh. I hope you live and you love and you laugh so loudly people turn to look at you but you can't stop because your heart feels light and your feet are up high and life feels immensely good. I hope when you hear your favorite sound you squeal, or when you see your favorite person you scream. I hope you find things you love and things that love you finds you.

Genuinely, from the depth of my heart I hope you live.

Love, Khayr💕