\●>{agere!nightmare}<●/

Ya boy mavis is back at it again with another book!- apologies for not publishing any new chapters, I've been busy and had 0 motivation, but here I am!, anyways. This is just little nightmare, no cg at all just little nm :), I might do a pet regressor chapter next(after I finish ALL THE LITTLE ONES I DIDNT EVEN WRITE YET😰😭)- lol, anyways, nm regressed to 2-5 hes non-verbal, he likes to read and play and stuff and watch cartoons, he enjoys dark chocolate, alot, and is kinda grumpy but calm most the time and kinda bossy, he enjoys playing,halloween,music and cuddles and he likes his 'big' brother!(aka dream)
♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧⊙☆♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧

Nightmare was in his office all alone since he sent his team out on missions, the past few days he was struggling. He was struggling badly and couldnt reach out for help since he was scared. :(, anyways, he decided right now was a great time for him to slip. He hasnt gotten to do it in what seems like forever but it's only been a couple of months since he last slipped. Plus, he was getting stressed and stuff so, what's a better time thne now? It's either now or never. He sighed and stood off of his office chair and put his pen down and stacked his paperwork up and moved it to the side and opened the door to his office, walked out and used a tentacle to close it. He walked through the halls and made his way to his room. He opened the door to his room and walked in and locked the door behind him so he couldnt be disturbed. He does have a magic barrier put around his room so nobody can teleport in. Anyways, he sat on his bed and got comfortable and teleported some stuff on his bed.(that stuff includes, baby/kids/sensory toys and plushies and stuff) he then opened his drawer on bed-side table and took his pacifier out and closed it and put the pacifier into his mouth, before he started to play with his toys and eventually slip he checked the time to make sure they wont be coming home soon. They should be home in a couple of hours, so that's good, that's fine, nightmare didnt mind, he'll probably be asleep by then. He sucked on the pacifier(you choose what it looks like :))

He decided to put music on. He put on his spotify playlist exactly for his slipping, which consisted of soft,calm music that he enjoyed. Or some happy,childish ones. It helped, alot. And hes thankful and glad for it! And proceeded to pick up toys and play. He slips easily, so after a few minutes he eventually slipped. He babbled quietly to himself and picked up a plush he had since he was a child that dream gave to him. Sure there was a few tears that have been patched up over the years and stitches and stuff, but it was still nightmares number 1 comfort. Aside from his pacifier of course he hugged it close. He looked peaceful, there was no sign of sadness,anger or anything on his face apart from happiness. He rarely felt happy let's me honest here, hes the embodiment of negativity for heavens sake!, anyways, he smiled softly as the rattle he was holding began to make noise as he shook it. He giggled and looked overall so cheerful and happy. He was having allooootttt of fun and it was very very very obvious. He put the plush down on his bed and grabbed some other plushies(you choose the plushies and what they look like) and began to play. Making sounds and making them fight, get married or talk with eachother. He soon yawned but also got thirsty. So he got up, tripping over alot while trying to walk to the door but he ended up crawling. He unlocked the door, stood up and made his way to the kitchen tripping along the way finding it hard to walk. Thogh he could of teleported, he didnt feel like doing that, yet.

He teleported his handy,secret baby bottle into hand(again you choose what it looks like) and put dark chocolate milk in it(yum😋) and the bottle was microwave safe so he could microwave it to make it warm. He did exactly that and waited until the microwave made a beeping sound, he opened up the microwave and closed it and turned it off at the wall, he decided to teleport to his room instead of walking to it since he finds it abit of a hastle. He sat on his bed, laid making abit, making sure every single one of his plushies were on his bed so they dont feel left out if he sleeps with one, he teleported the toys somewhere else, took his pacifier out and put It back into the drawer and put the top of the bottle into his mouth and began to suck on it, drinking the warm substance, he felt even more tired and finished his bottle and out it on his bedside table forgetting somebody might see it and yawned tiredly. He soon laid down properly and pulled the blankets over him and proceeded to close his eyes and fall asleep while cuddling that exact plush dream got for him. He slept peacefully with no interruptions, no nightmares, no anxiety, no nothing. He didnt even dream about anything but he was very happy and calm when he woke up. He didnt feel stressed anymore! That's a win.

○□♤♡◇♧☆⊙°•○□♤♡◇♧☆⊙°•○□♤♡◇♧☆⊙°•○□♤♡◇♧☆⊙°•○□♤
Hi guysssss/little ones/pets! Sorry for not uploading a chapter in awhile- personal problems! <33, i hope you all have an amazing life ♡, if you are a pet,age regressor,dreamer or pd and is in need for a cg, I can be one my dears! <33 if theres any mistakes, feel free to point that out! <3