5. Reunion(s)

Chapter 5
~Reunion(s)~

The ineffable husbands had decided to stay at Crowley's place for the time being. Since they both feared the angels would do something to them, also Crowley's place had more stuff than what Aziraphale bookshop had.
Crowley had told Aziraphale about what Gabriel had done.
Aziraphale was thankful that at least one Angel was still on his side, even if it was his former boss. Who he had to admit had been a bit shitty to him over the years.
There was going to be a bit of... reconnecting needing to be done. But Crowley had also mentioned when Gabriel had first come to visit, and all the things Gabriel had told Crowley.

Currently the angel-demon duo were laying on the sofa, Aziraphale reading some old classics and Crowley had some headphones in and was listening to music. (obviously queen)
_________

Back in Heaven Gabriel was trying to get out so he could check on Aziraphale and Crowley. He was rushing down the halls, But Michael had cornered him when he attempted to use the escalator to exit. Michael had been more on edge over the last few weeks, ever since the failed attempt at the apocalypse.

"And where are you going?" she questioned. She had bags under her eyes and she still looked terrified, all because of what happened with Aziraphale pretending to be Crowley.

"There's a few things I need to sort out at the airbase, there could have been cameras. There probably was, I need to go and make sure that anything that happened does not appear on them." it was a lie, and Gabriel already knew that Adam had probably sorted it out.
Michael just nodded, letting him pass. He descended to earth, and walked around the busy streets of Soho London. Eventually he arrived at Aziaraphel's book shop.

He knocked.
No answer, and so he repeated this process a few times.
He took a deep breath, and instead walked to Crowleys' place. His mind began to fill with images of what could have happened to him. He got to Crowley's place after a while of walking (idk how long this would take, coz im from wales not london).

When he knocked at Crowley's door, there was shuffling inside and Aziraphale opened the door. Gabriel was instantly filled with relief.

"Gabriel-" before Aziraphale could finish his sentence, he had been pulled into a hug by the taller angel. He let out a small gasb. But he gave a quite awkward hug back. Gabriel pulled away, and stood awkwardly for a second, an emotion that Aziraphale hadn't seen on the archangel before.
Relief, but also slight worry.

"Zira? Who was a- Gabriel?" Crowley asked, once again, Gabriel was hugging Crowley. Crowley stood there in shock for a second, totally stiff. But as soon as the shock wore off the snake was hugging back.
The hug lasted longer than the one with Aziraphale. It reminded Crowley of when he was an angel.
When he was Raphael, he and Gabriel had been the closest pair out of the siblings. They would be together all the time.
Gabriel obviously had his suspicions for who Crowley had been. He was right, but he didn't know that yet. But he thought if Crowley wanted him to know, he'd tell him.
"What are you doing here?" Crowley asked when the duo broke apart from their hug.

"Well,..." and so Gabriel told them how he had come to talk to them about the switch thing. He'd gone to the bookshop, Aziraphale hadn't been home. So he'd come to Crowley's home instead.

"Ah, well I have started staying at Crowley's more often than not," Aziraphale said, as he linked arms with Crowley. The lovers had blushes on their faces.

"I now have a bookshelf in my living room" Crowley said, and then added on when he got a playful side glare from Aziraphale. "Not that I'm complaining or anything..." he trailed off.

"Why don't we all sit down, I'll go make us some tea," Aziraphale announced. He walked away into the kitchen whilst Gabriel and Crowley looked at eachother. Neither of them drank. (nothing but alcohol or hot chocolate for crowley- not that he would admit the hot chocolate thing). Though they said nothing.
Tea was brought, and the trio began chatting.