1. what are you doing in my house?

Chapter 1
~What are you doing in my house?~

Gabriel stared at the pictures before him, pictures of both Aziraphale and Crowley. His face twisted into confusion. His thoughts were running wild. He stared even harder at the picture of the duo, which had them kissing. Well he at least thought it was called, he'd probably check with someone later.
He hastily shoved them into a pocket of his gray suit, and decided that he needed to make a visit to earth.

==================================================================

Crowley was rudely awakened at 3am by knocking at his door. He let out a massive grone, and rolled over out of his bed. Eyes still closed he made his way through his cleen house to the front door. Yawning and crashing into things as he did so.

“What do you want, it's 3am. I was sleeping” he called out without opening the door. He let out a small yawn, but was instantly slapped awake by the voice that was outside his door.

“I suggest you open this door, demon Crowley.” Gabriel stated. The door was thrown open and an exhausted Crowley, who was still in his plain black pj, stood there. A tartan blanket (that had clearly been stolen from Aziraphale) hung around his shoulders.

“What the fuck!” he exclaimed. “Why are you even here, what the fuck do you want?” Crowley practically screamed. He wasn't even sure why he had opened the door in the first place, but it had happened and now he had to deal with the consequences of doing so.

“I believe we need to talk”

“And i believe you should go fuck right off” Crowley tried closing the door, but Gabriel had somehow already walked into the house. (IKD how to get him inside, but this also works)

“I want to know what your relationship with Aziraphale is,” Gabriel stated. Crowley let out another massive grone.

“It's 3am, just let me sleep,” Crowley attempted to push the taller angel out of the door. But being taller and apparently more muscular than Crowley, Gabriel didn't move much. Crowley gave up trying to get the archangel out, instead he closed the door and walked out into the living room.

“What is your relationship with Aziraphale?” Gabriel once again demanded. Following Crowley.

“He's my… enemy, of course,” Crowley lied. “Thats why im trying to get his fucking stupid ass boss out of my house, that and its 3am”

“Well…” Gabriel pulled the pictures out of his pocket, and showed them to Crowley. Who let out small gabs. “If he’s your enemy, why are you kissing him?”

“That's clearly been faked” Crowley states with little confidence. His face reddening fast.
“I'll ask you again, what is your relationship with Aziraphale?"

“Weredating” Crowley mumbled. His face was now as red as his hair. He plopped down onto the sofa, practically curling into himself, just like the snake he was. Gabriel raised an eyebrow. “Were dating” Crowley whispered.

“What is that? Is it some kind of human thing?” Gabriel tilted his head like a kid does when they don't understand something. (do kids actually do this, or is it just me and my little sister who do this???) “Is that why you were kissing- is that what is even called?”

“Yes, it's a human thing. And yes, that's why we were kissing.” Crowley explained.

“So you like him?”

“I- yeah”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Of course I am!” Crowley exclaimed. “Why are you asking so many questions- and why haven't you killed me yet?” Gabriel took a breath, and then began explaining himself.

“Look, I might not show it much. But I do care for Aziraphale, he's like a brother to me sometimes” Gabriel said, looking down at his feet. “And I don't want you and the demons hurting him!”

“As if I'd ever told Hell or anyone that I was ever talking to Aziraphale. I'd be tossed into a bath of holy water for that”

“And you actually care for-”

“Yes I do!” Crowley exclaimed. “Contrary to belief demons can love, but most of them are too much of dickheads to actually do that. And i love Aziraphale more then everything and anything”

“Good” and Gabriel was on his feet. “I suggests you don't tell anyone about this little meeting”

“Wouldn't dream of it.” Crowley yawned. there was an awkward silence where the duo just stood there, not a word being spoken.

“He likes sushi, you know”

“Are you.. Trying to get us to go out on a date?”

“Isn't that what you're supposed to do?” Gabriel questioned.

“Well, yeah.'' Crowley stated. “But we've practically been doing that for thousands of years, without either of us releasing”

“Oh, thats dumb”

“Your dumb”

“I am not!” Crowley exclaimed, sticking his tongue out at Gabriel.

“Are”
“Am not!”
“Are”
“Am not!”
“Are”
“Am not!”

The duo had small smiles on their faces. But it immediately fell off Gabriels face, as it twisted into a frown. Crowley was reminding him way to much of his bro- “You know maybe your not as much of a dick as i thought you were”

“Why would you think that?”

“That one time you tried to give Aziraphale a promotion- you seemed like a massive bitch then” (you might need to look up the deleted bookshop scene to understand this, coz im way too tired to summarize it)

“How do you- you knew about that?!”

“Why do you think I was outside your tailor shop?”

“I didn't think of that”

“And, Michael to replace Aziraphale? Seriously? Their a wanker!” (need to learn how to spell Michael, coz i keep getting it wrong)

“Hey! that's my sister you calling a wanker there- and mind your language”

“I'm not wrong tho!” Crowley stated. "and you also said wanker- you can't tell me what to do if your just gonna do it anyways! your not my b-boss"

“Whatever,” Gabriel sighed, there was a small tiny smile on his face. “Don't tell anyone about this meeting, alright?”

“I sure won't,” Crowley agreed, alrey planning to go tell Aziraphale as soon as the archangel was gone. “Now get out”

“I'm going, i'm going” and then Gabriel was practically shoved out of the door. It was then slammed in his face. Crowley let out a yawn, and decided he could just tell Aziraphale in the morning. He walked back to his room, and flopped down on his bed. Falling asleep seconds later

___________________________________________

bisexual-chicken369 ur lucky that i like you enough 2 post this here :)
And that i want u 2 read my fic.

Hope everyone enjoyeds :)